Am I the only one who orders his own blood tests online?

InChristAlone

Never go to the doctor. I order my own tests.

OP
I

ironfist

Do you go through Lab Corp?
I use Quest. Usually.

ultalabtests.com has low prices on a few things. jasonlabs.com has low prices on most things.

marekhealth.com has low prices on just about everything but I'm discontent with their interface therefore haven't used them.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I order most of my own as well.

sweetpeat

I took charge of my own health about 7 years ago. Getting my own lab work is a big part of that. And this forum has been a tremendous help in understanding what to test and how to interpret the results.

B

Blaze

I use Quest. Usually.

ultalabtests.com has low prices on a few things. jasonlabs.com has low prices on most things.

marekhealth.com has low prices on just about everything but I'm discontent with their interface therefore haven't used them.
Good info, thanks. Anyone here ever use online docs to get prescriptions?

Iceman2016

Does anyone in Canada order blood tests online? If so, through what provider? I'm sure other Canadians would want to know about this as well.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Does anyone in Canada order blood tests online? If so, through what provider? I'm sure other Canadians would want to know about this as well.
I doubt it. I emailed Lifelabs and will let you know if I hear back.

Elie

Forum Supporter
No luck in Canada. you need a doctor's requisition.
So the only other option is labs that send you finger prick kits for certain tests.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals