Am I Missing Out Not Having Sex?

ken

Thanks, you all have explained how education of women leads to population control.

Travis

#72: The autism is strong here...too strong to explain that if you possessed the alleged 'abnormal physical attractiveness' which you claim, women would most certainly make it easy for you. You'd have to, as they say, swat them off like flies.
He does. I saw him at the Airport! [00:51]

sladerunner69

I don't think feminism is the problem either. But, I think there are tones of girls who are gorgeous going out with super average guys. However, this has to do with other qualities, personality, money and if they make the women more confident or less self conscious of themselves. Sure there are girls who think that they are too good for anyone, for me that is so rare to see! Females are genetically more inclined to care what people think, (might make them more active on social media, but in the end just makes them more self conscious)

I get where you are coming from, but honestly who cares about that percentage of woman who are so "damn full of themselves"
ignore them and spend your time searching for a girl who is right for you.

I don't think blaming society for the lack of interested girls like sladerunner is doing, is useful, just sounds like how feminists blame the patriarchy for there unsuccessful sad lives.

The difference between me blaming modern feminism for low sex rates and feminists blaming the patriarchy for everything, is that my side IS EMPIRICALLY PROVEN. The patriarchy has given feminists everything from running water to transportation to the education that they have subordinated through widespread propagation of their emotional, illogical ideas. They're really nothing similar, and I wish I could say that one extreme or another doesn't matter as most people will stick to sex issues somewhere around the "natural" balance, but I've come to beleive that's just not true. Entire populations can be pushed to believe ideas that are far beyond the "natural" balance, as I explained before.

milk_lover

Definitely. I agree with you 100%. Better to be true to yourself than modify yourself to beg for sex. I would spend the rest of my life with hookers rather than following Ella's advice.
AHAHA hookers are very good at sex too, but don't you wanna do the deed uncovered for maximum pleasure? STDs are serious stuff.

milk_lover

We have a saying in Arabic... if you see a girl moody and acting bitchy, open her legs. That oughtta calm her down..

Not trying to offend western women here.. But that quite works for Arabic/Persian women :)

snowboard111

But I still beleive the core problem is that girls ARE TOO DAMN FULL OF THEMSELVES

Yeah maybe I am complaining a bit too much about being attractive

My intimidating secondary sex characteristics like thick beard, large chin, angled jaw, broad shoulders, deep voice, coupled with classically pretty features like nice big eyes, good hair, plump lips and straight teeth and a carved nose, is what i believe women find the most attractive.

You can't be serious...

milk_lover

But I still beleive the core problem is that girls ARE TOO DAMN FULL OF THEMSELVES

Yeah maybe I am complaining a bit too much about being attractive

My intimidating secondary sex characteristics like thick beard, large chin, angled jaw, broad shoulders, deep voice, coupled with classically pretty features like nice big eyes, good hair, plump lips and straight teeth and a carved nose, is what i believe women find the most attractive.

You can't be serious...
Oh he is so serious and passionate about this that he repeated those sentences in different threads all over this site and I am sure different website too :)

BibleBeliever

We have a saying in Arabic... if you see a girl moody and acting bitchy, open her legs. That oughtta calm her down..

Not trying to offend western women here.. But that quite works for Arabic/Persian women :)
hahahaha.
I think the old medical term was hysteria. From what I understand they would use toys to stimulate the women in a sexual manner to relieve their hysteria.

There is that Seinfeld episode; George becomes a genius when he doesn't have sex. Elaine becomes stupid and desperate without it.

They say many 40 year old + feminist cat ladies are angry/hysterical all the time for this very reason. I believe it coincides with the Biblical principle of the women being a man's helpmeet. When a woman tries to deny/escape this only negatives can result.

milk_lover

hahahaha.
I think the old medical term was hysteria. From what I understand they would use toys to stimulate the women in a sexual manner to relieve their hysteria.

There is that Seinfeld episode; George becomes a genius when he doesn't have sex. Elaine becomes stupid and desperate without it.

They say many 40 year old + feminist cat ladies are angry/hysterical all the time for this very reason. I believe it coincides with the Biblical principle of the women being a man's helpmeet. When a woman tries to deny/escape this only negatives can result.

LOL at the lettuce/cabbage analogy. Larry David is a genius man!
All this hysteria hypothesis makes so much sense to me!

Amazoniac

o-JUMPING-JACKS-facebook.jpg
How moving their legs for them would change anything?

Travis

johnsmith

Ever seen that movie "Into The Wild". Remember the two paths that were illustrated. The older couple who would have really great intimate sex, and then the young guy who decided f--k it, I'm going into the wild. Aside from him brutally dying, I don't think that was a bad rout to take, doing something different.

Last edited:

milk_lover

I'm sold. So let's say my grandma gets moody and I can't count on my grandpa for help. Can you elaborate on the exercise protocol that you're proposing?
Not an exercise. It's an act like sitting down, standing up, laying on your back, etc... Your grandma can replace that act with progesterone or CO2.