Am Dead, Starting To Question Peat

Amazoniac

Supplementing vitamins A and K during a folate deficiency must be another strange signal.

Kylezord, Jennifer's reply got me thinking that cranberry yogurt with coconut flakes and honey or apples is a good recipe that might be helpful for you, not as a substitute for anything, more like a snack as long as you enjoy it. If the acidity is a concern, it's possible to prepare your own yogurt and stop the fermentation when it's neutral: no longer sweet, not yet acid. Or simply strain it.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

I've been Peating with OJ, milk, liver etc. for a few months now and yesterday I died. My corpse has a temp. of 72 F and a pulse rate of 0. What labs do you recommend? Supplements?

I find OP's punchline to be in incredibly poor taste. I mean, what a cheap joke at other's expense. Did you ever once stop to consider all those who REALLY HAVE DIED thx 2 peating? Some people--- geesh.

Atman

Have you logged your entire diet for at least 30 days?
Calculate your calcium-phosporous ratio.
Don't even begin to think about other issues before it's greater than 1.
You can add oyster- or eggshell powder to your salted and sugared milk for extra calcium.

Apart from that.. remember to wait at least 1,5 hours after your carrot salad before eating anything else.

Amazoniac

Thanks, once again, Amazoniac for another chockfull o goodies post!
I forgot to mention that issues with deranged calcium metabolism seem to manifest as cracked heels, contraction of the area between the eyebrows (or as Xisca would say: region that concentrates la tensión), and a thick skin on the lower back. burtlan has baby feet, the transition between eyebrows as flat as Dave's reactions to my jokes, and a lower back with thin skin but brutal muscles.

Last edited:

Gl;itch.e

No still dead, temp. is up to 78 F now, AC not working well in house.
Can you get under some incandescent lights? I realise positioning these and turning the switches on may be hard for you considering your current lack of mobility. If you could some how channel the psionic powers you are currently using to get these messages to us towards some simple minded animals (perhaps a friendly alley cat or decent sized rodent) you might be able to get them to help you out. Hopefully they don't nibble on your digits/appendages after skilfully arranging your lights.

S-VV

If your starting to decompose Ammonia could be a problem. Maybe try some Thiamine, Biotin and L-Orinithine. Also some low doses of tetracyclines for keeping dat micro biome (and rotting) under control.

Luckytype

Word is formaldehyde topically has stopped hairloss. You can synthesize your own formaldehyde by chugging windshield washer fluid. A few minor side effects have been reported but the worst is probably only blindness before death.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals