Alzheimer’s Is A Viral Disease

So says Gershom Zajicek who is no slouch. Dr. Peat has talked about him several times, with respect. He produces very interesting and worthwhile YouTube videos.

Sindbis virus (SINV) infects capillary endothelium. Micro thrombi clog capillaries , and form microinfarctions, manifested clinically by encephalitis. Amyloid Beta leaks of capillaries and polymerizes into plaques. Therapy involves viral interference Alzheimer's is a systemic disease starting in capillaries of the body. Sindbis virus (SINV) is a member of the Togaviridae family, in the alphavirus subfamily. Baltimore classification: Group IV ((+)ssRNA) Rubin virus (RUV) is a non pathogenic counterpart of a pathogenic virus Task: Find a virus (RUV) which prevents SINV attachment to cell receptor. Law: All pathogenic viruses in Baltimore classification have a RUV counterpart

OP
ecstatichamster
In one slide he shows how antibodies can be picked up in skin, showing Alzheimer’s is a systemic disease.

His theory is there are viruses such as cowpox/smallpox, where the first virus provides immunity in the cell but does not cause a disease state, protecting against the second virulent and harmful virus.

So finding such a “Rubin Virus” (named after Harry Rubin, a brilliant researcher who should have won the Nobel Prize) can be used to confer true immunity.

I've always found this subject to be interesting, I had been reading a book in High School called "Deadly Feasts" by Richard Rhodes. I remember Alzheimer's being one of the diseases mentioned within it (along with a list of others). Wish I still had the book around, but from what I recall it made mentioned of various causes for these degenerative brain diseases outside the norm (hereditary) such as diet/environmental and more.

You might want to take a look at it, especially if this sort of topic piques your interest. :)

Back
Top Bottom