Alzheimer’s Disease: Is A Dysfunctional Mevalonate Biosynthetic Pathway The Master-Inducer Of Delete

yerrag

I was thinking that if you added it into an EO, like the lemongrass you have, and then use a good waterless diffuser, you could inhale the EO mix as you sleep. This gets the farnesol into your bloodstream easily, more effectively than topically.

Perhaps it's why having it as an effective in cigarettes gives good effects, as smoking also gets it into the lungs and onto the blood stream.

I ordered this diffuser:

Hopewell Essential Oil - Hopewell Pro Essential Oil Diffuser | Advanced

I have to see if this diffuser design will allow the diffuse oil to stay afloat in the air longer, as this is its main selling point, other than for its durability.

When the mist stays afloat longer, it allows for the oil more time to be breathed in, instead of it settling so quickly to the floor. There are glass-based waterless diffusers, but the reviews indicate that the oil tends to settle around the diffuser, which means the mist settles down too quickly.

This is a more costly diffuser, but I think it will quickly pay for itself.

p. s. There is another model available which runs on 220v power, but more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom