Always Tired After Eating

Velve921

@cyclops For a different perspective for you, I could never get low fat to work for me and felt consistently worse and worse. Eating more fat (not colossal amounts, 25% of calories approx) I feel far better than when I was low fat. I understand people are wanting to eat low fat to clear PUFA, but feeling terrible for weeks on end, you sometimes have to reassess if what you are doing is helping.

I agree with this as I've written about my results in other posts. I've tried multiple times going low fat and I always feel fatigued with incoherent and pessimistic thinking. Once I up my saturated fat intake from coconut oil, butter, ice cream, all goes back to normal. Based on my experience thus far, there are people that can eventually go low fat but for some I am not convinced. I've tried for 3.5 years to go low fat and I need 100-150 grams a day to function optimally. As my temp and pulse stay at 98.6-99 and 85-95 bpm with high fat, I've made piece for the time being with this way of eating.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

More metabolism. Unless you **** it up, in which case the body needs to protect itself via stress, fat storage etc.

I want more metabolism, how do I not mess it up. Just make sure I eat carbs constantly?

OP
cyclops

cyclops

I'm not sure. I've succeded and failed with it. Still looking into it.[/QUOTE

Are you saying that you've tried a very low-fat diet several times and sometimes it turned your body into a furnace and other times it did just the opposite? But you don't know why sometimes it worked at other it failed?

Don't overlook circadian rhythms. Morning sun on your eyes. Get out throughout the day to decrease serotonin. Eating sugar without movement increases lactic acid (no O2 coming in, means no circulating CO2). Take a hard look at your electronic usage. EMFs may have detrimental stress effects on the body. I find times everyday to get my barefeet on the ground. And get restful sleep.

Yeah, paleo used to ride on that, "see what happens when you eat carbs, you get sleepy; thus you shouldn't eat carbs" crap. they didn't want to tell you how much cortisol was getting spit out, keeping you awake artificially.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals