Always Clouded, Alternative To Sun?

Marcus1000

Hi!

In my country it is completely clouded for months on end with lots of rain.
How do I obtain the benefits of sunlight in these circumnstances?
Do tanning beds help? (UVa+UVb supposedly help you produce vitamin D, but are those machines safe? I am not so keen on them and have never used one before). I am not a fan of taking vitamin D pills either, since I am sure there are other benefits to light besides vitamin D.
How about a red light on the skin for a bit every day?

,Marcus

zztr

Even when cloudy it is way brighter outside than you think it is. The problem is being indoors too much, not really living too far north.

fradon

use 100 watt bulb i have four on...though flourcent burnign at 25watts each...cod liver oil can help with vitamin d

also get a light helmet that they used for seasonal affected disorder. it will alleviate depression from too many clouds.

raypeatclips

cod liver oil can help

loud-noises.jpg

xiaohua

Lol, we have new members recommending CLO and ketosis lately. Do they even read Peat?

raypeatclips

Lol, we have new members recommending CLO and ketosis lately. Do they even read Peat?

Nobody reads Peat anymore that's so 2013. The cool thing to do is to follow someone on the forum, I identify as a gbolduevian. I didn't believe what he said at first but when he called me an idiot for asking him a question, it really made me realise what a smart guy he was. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

fradon

sure got a whole note book of notes but rules are meant to be broken...if it aint broken don't need fixin(CLO) is not seed oil and it helped many people for long time.

Dhair

Nobody reads Peat anymore that's so 2013. The cool thing to do is to follow someone on the forum, I identify as a gbolduevian. I didn't believe what he said at first but when he called me an idiot for asking him a question, it really made me realise what a smart guy he was. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
:rolling