Aluminum Chelation - How To Do It?

TreasureVibe

Hi, I would like to do an aluminum detox protocol for myself and loved ones. So far I found 1 substance to use:

- Magnesium malate.

Do you have any suggestions? Feel free to share them :):

Thanks.

ddjd

Seeking health do a great magnesium malate powder. I didn't know it chelated aluminium though. Where did you hear that

I think Succinate/succinic acid might also do it.

Soren

Forum Supporter
The best chelator that I know of and Peat has talked about is succinic acid. You can buy it cheap on Amazon. Also, amino acids are chelators so eating enough protein should help. Citric and malic acids in oranges and apples are also good chelators. Thiamine can chelate heavy metals like lead and maybe even aluminum.

ddjd

I can't find succinic acid for sale. Can anyone post a link?

achillea

Many practitioners in the recent Heavy Metals Summit said they liked Bio Sil, which is s specialized silica. Dr. Klinghardt said the silica is the best binder for aluminum and that aluminum is now more prevalent in his practice than mercury. He also said that experiments in Europe have shown that after an ionic foot bath there is an enormous release of aluminum into the water.

If you want to stay more natural then you can use horsetail tea and Dr. Patrick Flanagan has a product based on Hunza water called Crystal Energy.

I know that silica is not that good for you but neither is aluminum, make your choice!

fradon

I think vitamin c can chelate aluminum but it can also chelate other minerals too like copper and calcium

Lurker

Can you explain what this technique is? Can you do this at home? Thanks.

You can buy an ionic foot bath machine but the “real” ones are fairly expensive, seems like $1500. Technology is supposed to be based on Royal Rife. It sounds super new age woo woo scammy but maybe you can find a legit supplier or DIY. Just don’t tell the AMA/FDA or they will kick down your door and confiscate it.

achillea

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt in the Heavy Metals Summit

But my preferred method from biophysics right now is the ionic foot bath. A friend of mine in Germany did a beautiful study that was. I have to say, never published but shows that on day three after a 30 minute footbath, the aluminum excretion in 20 patients went up 600%. That is absolutely huge and actually astonishing. And she showed also by giving the patient oral cilantro, she could increase the number further. So the ionic footbath is an absolute winner.
There are a lot of false websites up right now that poo-poo it. Obviously somebody is not happy that this has come out.

L

lollipop

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt in the Heavy Metals Summit

But my preferred method from biophysics right now is the ionic foot bath. A friend of mine in Germany did a beautiful study that was. I have to say, never published but shows that on day three after a 30 minute footbath, the aluminum excretion in 20 patients went up 600%. That is absolutely huge and actually astonishing. And she showed also by giving the patient oral cilantro, she could increase the number further. So the ionic footbath is an absolute winner.
There are a lot of false websites up right now that poo-poo it. Obviously somebody is not happy that this has come out.
@achillea @Lurker do you guys have links to legit practitioners or places to have it done in the US?