Alternative News Sources?

Oleg

It's a Russian state-owned media outlet. I sometimes watch the Spanish language version and read the English web site RT.com. I like it as an alternative to the mainstream media. It does seem to push perspectives from both the far left (the Spanish language version) and the alt-right (English version). So, I say "with caution" because one can find oneself getting worked up over the content, and perhaps there is an agenda to sow division behind it.

Oleg

“Agenda to sow division”, sounds like MSM propaganda. Also, not a good reason not to cover a topic.

Inaut

i gave up on the news. I used to be a news junkie but came to the conclusion its all blahhhhhhhhh

Oleg

i gave up on the news. I used to be a news junkie but came to the conclusion its all blahhhhhhhhh
Agree, it’s very hard to find a source you can trust. Basically you have to go through a lot of “news” to form an opinion, but who has time for that?! Especially if you work full time or have two jobs

P

Peatness

1627907266426.png

JamesGatz

Well since no one else is going to say it I will say it ... INFOWARS LOL in all seriousness Alex Jones is seriously entertaining and all jokes aside the man has been right about A LOT of things throughout the years. Only news I can watch without dying of boredom 15 minutes in

P

Peatness

The Light Newspaper Issue 11

Attachments

• The Light Newspaper Issue 11.pdf
    41.7 MB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals