Alternative News Sources?

M

metabolizm

Can anyone recommend some good, critical, alternative news sources online? Particularly with a UK focus, perhaps?

I've been looking at Unz Review, which has some good stuff (and some really rotten, off-putting stuff). But at least there are articles with perspectives you'd never encounter on the BBC or The Guardian in a million years. Global Research.ca too. These were both mentioned by Ray. I'm looking for more.

Old Irenaeus

Why with caution?
It's a Russian state-owned media outlet. I sometimes watch the Spanish language version and read the English web site RT.com. I like it as an alternative to the mainstream media. It does seem to push perspectives from both the far left (the Spanish language version) and the alt-right (English version). So, I say "with caution" because one can find oneself getting worked up over the content, and perhaps there is an agenda to sow division behind it.

Amazigh

A lot of independent journalists are moving to substack.com and the mainstream media is freaking out about it, trying to get them censored.

Glen Greenwald (the guy that broke the Edward Snowden sorry), Matt Taibbi and Katie Halper who just got canned from Rolling Stone, Jordan Charidan (broke the Flint story), Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk & Krystal's Ball of The Hill's youtube show Rising, and many more.

If in doubt, follow the money.

B

Braveheart

Currently scan these American ones daily...they cover politics, health, climate...Drudge Rpt. the only US lamestream media one because its an aggregator... but his biases are obvious. Then there are the international ones too...won't list now. Not listed by priority...check them out....

GLENN GREEWALD
COMMON DREAMS
TRUTHOUT
LEW ROCKWELL
CHILDRENS HEALTH DEFENSE
OFF GUARGIAN
UNDARK
WM M BRIGGS
ANTIWAR DAILY
INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE
HEALTH IMPACT NEWS
CAP ALLON....the weather
DR MERCOLA
PEOPLES DISPATCH
ANTHONY COLPA
MINT PRESS NEWS

Lollipop2

In Addition to the great sites listed in this thread, I like these as well:

The Last American Vagabond
Light On Conspiracies - Ole Dammangard
Solari.com - Catherine Austin Fitts
Nomorefakenews.com - Jon Rappaport
Globalresearch.ca - Peat mentioned this site.
TheHighwire.com - Del Bigtree
Wrench in the gears

Last edited:
OP
M

metabolizm

lockdownsceptics.org is proving to be an excellent resource.

Ideonaut

Can anyone recommend some good, critical, alternative news sources online? Particularly with a UK focus, perhaps?

I've been looking at Unz Review, which has some good stuff (and some really rotten, off-putting stuff). But at least there are articles with perspectives you'd never encounter on the BBC or The Guardian in a million years. Global Research.ca too. These were both mentioned by Ray. I'm looking for more.
Jim Fetzer's Need To Know News on Bitchute is excellent. U.S. focus though.

Brother, are you looking for just "news" or potentially interested in the "woo"? Because we find ourselves in uncharted waters, and some of our hangups need to be hung up.

All that to say, I've come across two gentlemen worth noting: Martin Armstrong and "Clif High." The former's website is Armstrong Economics, and the latter's-- after having been banished here and there-- has a Bitchute channel called Clif High.

Here is a video that may answer the multiple wtfs you may have on mind right now based on my text: John Petersen and Robert Steele on the Near Future - Robert David Steele.
The first half of this interview is where the money is at (the rest is the interviewer tooting his own horn more or less but can be interesting if you're not familiar with his shtick.)

If you don't manage to figure out why these two gents are unique, just reply and I'll be happy to spell it out.

Oleg

A lot of independent journalists are moving to substack.com and the mainstream media is freaking out about it, trying to get them censored.

Glen Greenwald (the guy that broke the Edward Snowden sorry), Matt Taibbi and Katie Halper who just got canned from Rolling Stone, Jordan Charidan (broke the Flint story), Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk & Krystal's Ball of The Hill's youtube show Rising, and many more.

If in doubt, follow the money.
Good suggestion. I would also add Aaron Mate at Grayzone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals