OP
J

Jremy25

Funny you mention it that was exactly going to be my next experiment as I have the same intuition.
Solubility would be better, and skin burning from 100% DMSO would probably be alleviated by doing 50/50.

I haven't seen any figure for DMSO solvency's rate, but from experience I would say somewhere in between ethanol and BA, as there are definitely some residues when attempting 100mg/ml DHT in DMSO, whereas there are no crystals left when doing 100mg/ml in BA.
That’s interesting, I’m keen to give it a go once I get hold of some raws. BA is used as a solvent in injectable estered combined with oil in concentrations of 250mg/ml. May also be an interesting experiment to try mixing 25% MCT oil, 25% DMSO, 50% BA to make a 100mg/ml transdermal solution.

Matestube

That’s interesting, I’m keen to give it a go once I get hold of some raws. BA is used as a solvent in injectable estered combined with oil in concentrations of 250mg/ml. May also be an interesting experiment to try mixing 25% MCT oil, 25% DMSO, 50% BA to make a 100mg/ml transdermal solution.
MCT oil is terrible at absorbing. It just sits on your skin.

Matestube

I knew many would find fault with this. I think, why use this compound if others are available? I wouldn't use it.
That's the point, there is no solvent like BA. It takes 3 times the volume of ethanol to dissolve the same amount of hormones.
Still unsure why you have against it if toxicity is unproven aside from when ingesting it.

That's the point, there is no solvent like BA. It takes 3 times the volume of ethanol to dissolve the same amount of hormones.
Still unsure why you have against it if toxicity is unproven aside from when ingesting it.

Dr. Peat has also said it's a neurotoxin. It isn't worth it.

Matestube

Have you been experimenting with BA + DMSO ?

OP
J

Jremy25

Have you been experimenting with BA + DMSO ?
The raws didn’t make it through to me so I ended up buying a ready 10% DHT gel from alphagels. They use dmso as the solvent.

So far I’ve had a noticeable reduction in nipple puffyness, increased libido, muscle hardness and harder erections. Gonna send some samples off to jano in the near future for lab testing but all the signs point to it being legit DHT.

I’ve ordered their 10% test gel in DMSO which I plan to use on my scrotum when it arrives.

Matestube

The raws didn’t make it through to me so I ended up buying a ready 10% DHT gel from alphagels. They use dmso as the solvent.

So far I’ve had a noticeable reduction in nipple puffyness, increased libido, muscle hardness and harder erections. Gonna send some samples off to jano in the near future for lab testing but all the signs point to it being legit DHT.

I’ve ordered their 10% test gel in DMSO which I plan to use on my scrotum when it arrives.

The raws were from PPL ?