Almost Painful Dry Skin

biggirlkisss

I was doing fine when doing tanning beds every other day. I stopped because soon I can be in the sun. After shower even with chlorine filter painful dry skin I use concut oil but it can take up to 30 min to a hour to make it stop. When i go outside that seems to help any other ideas?

Taotatoes

What's your diet like? Are you getting enough electrolytes? Chronically dry skin can be relieved in part by more getting more potassium on a regular basis.

lampofred

I think high metabolism combined with poor steroid production might be the cause. Sun light heals mitochondria and increases steroid production, which is probably why it helps.

Fixing your mitochondria is the way to resolve this via ample exposure to morning sunlight, holding your breath/bag breathing to increase CO2 or spending a few weeks at a high altitude location, and making sure to avoid lactic acid and remove it from your body as best as you can (with massages and methylene blue for example), increasing fructose consumption, and making sure Vitamin A intake is adequate.

Taking aspirin, thyroid, pregnenolone, and progesterone should also help if the above is not enough.

Potassium should also help as the above poster mentioned. If mitochondrial steroid production is good, potassium will be high.

Peatful

What's your diet like? Are you getting enough electrolytes? Chronically dry skin can be relieved in part by more getting more potassium on a regular basis.
Yes look at your diet @biggirlkisss

I would say A/B & D vitamins for me.

Liver resolves my dry skin issues pretty well.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

thanks guys i am increasing my liver and eggs. I may be ok in july augest cause of D. i eat half a bulk of cheese due to easy for small meals frequently. I try eggs instead.

Peatful

4DB78142-D7B6-4E20-AEEA-11C2C5159E2F.png
Sorry to hear that-

Vitamin E topically for relief.
The thick, viscous kind.
This is a good one.

As for the etiology-
I’m sure you looked at your gut health?

EIRE24

I was doing fine when doing tanning beds every other day. I stopped because soon I can be in the sun. After shower even with chlorine filter painful dry skin I use concut oil but it can take up to 30 min to a hour to make it stop. When i go outside that seems to help any other ideas?
Go to the website aim2health.com and order their urea cream for face and neck. Magical stuff. It will help but obviously won't fix the root problem.