My rat has been using 5mg of alloP at morning and 5mg at night sublingual for a week with no effects so far. It gets a much higher gabaergic effect from magnesium instead for example. What should I expect?
I got vastly superior results from 5 alpha DHP. It would be great if it came back.

korpesh

I would second that. 5 alpha DHP worked really well. Calm without sedation, increase in libido. I'd definitely buy more if Haidut will offer it again. AlloP seems way more hit or miss on effects for me.

Jocko

I have not being able to test 5a-DHP, but I have increased allopregnanolone dosage up to 10mgx2, and no effects neither. I will discontinue it since I fear side effects at such high dosages.

MOUNTAINBEAR

about 10 drops orally, and I like to combine it with 1 drop of 11Keto DHT on the navel. It makes me confident and more sexual

TeslaFan

I use only 2 drops of AlloP, sublingual, in the evening, and it feels like my brain is healing; much better stress response, less anxiety, less procrastination, more comfortable with challenge. It did take time to notice and appreciate, but it's aging well! No side effects. I take it at night because there is a slight sedating effect.
Haven't noticed anything from the previous product, 5adhp, good or bad.

swarrior

The effects in GABA receptors can increase libido?

My example; when i drinks a lot (alcohol obviously), the after days of, i have a libido gain. I was investigated and i think that is alcohol/gaba interactiaction.

Now my question is, ¿ Can we experiment libido gain with Allo-P?

Which suplement do you think is more effective in “libido gains” (in Gaba effects mentioned)

Thank you all!

golder

My example; when i drinks a lot (alcohol obviously), the after days of, i have a libido gain. I was investigated and i think that is alcohol/gaba interactiaction.

Which suplement do you think is more effective in “libido gains” (in Gaba effects mentioned)

Thank you all!
I tended to think this is due to the large estrogen spike in the days after alcohol..

dukesbobby777

Thank you all!
Due to impaired liver function whilst you are on alcohol less steroids are cleared from your body in the day following. So it usually results in more estrogen and other steroids (possibly testosterone) floating about your body. Also, in the day following, your GABA receptors will be slightly fried (downregulated), giving rise to glutamate dominance (excitatory) which, again, might increase libido. Not healthy, and definitely neurotoxic. Alongside the libido effects from a hangover, I also notice occasional stuttering when I try to get words out (which also points to dysfunctional GABA/glutamate balance).

The acute effects of allopregnenolone won't be anything comparable to the alcohol hangover. I guess various things can increase libido.

Jocko

Thank you all!

Despite not noticing much gabaergic effects from allopregnanolone, I can surely feel an increase in libido and maybe (to be confirmed by other users) a decrease in refractory period?

Ryan33

So when I was younger I had OCD real bad. And as I grew older it got worse for a while but I eventually got it under control. One thing that is killing me is seeing my 5 year old and 7 year old dealing with ocd already. Now I love allopregnenolone and if I had ocd still I can tell this would help it. Is it safe to give children this? I would love to be able to help them with this as it drove crazy for years and I don't want them to go through what I went through

xeliex

Forum Supporter
AlloP seems to be working well for anxiety and mood / outlook on life from the posts.

I wonder if I can get some monkeys off of SSRIs with AlloP.

Need more sharing of experiences.

Judd Crane

Just started experimenting with AlloP recently. Been the most stressful time in my life so far. I must say, at 1-4mg per day, and again this is still early, but this could be the most calming supplement I’ve ever tried.
Is AlloP calming from 1 drop or is there a threshold for anti-anxiety effects?

Velve921

Is AlloP calming from 1 drop or is there a threshold for anti-anxiety effects?

Depends on the person. Minimal effective doses seems to be a great way to begin any new supplement.

I’m no longer using it since I began EMDR brain training 6 months ago.

mixolyd

@haidut

How secure are allow supplies going forward? I’m thinking about stocking up just in case supply is interrupted for some reason. I use only a very small amount so shelf life is a concern.

1mg per day has had a strong beneficial effect on my PFS symptom of not being able to tolerate screens and other digital devices. I’ve been managing to get a few hours of work done most days - more than double what I could without it - so I really don’t want to go back to my previous level of disability.

golder

It would be useful if Haidut could comment on all the products forum pages in advance if he sees that there may be a potential issue with something down the line so we can prepare.

Has anybody from EU successfully received this and passed customs? I am afraid I don't have any chance to get this in my country because since new EU rules we need to enclose invoice and declaration even if the product costs only 1$.

Mister

does this fix finasteride lol
Worth a try imo.

"Allopregnanolone Counteracts Finasteride-induced Alterations in Gut Microbiota, According to New University of Milano Research

Study marks first-ever demonstration of a successful PFS therapy in an animal mode"​

Anoter thing you can try raise allo is Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)