jerico99

Just a quick announcement that we have replaced the 5α-DHP in our store with allopregnanolone. The main reason for switching over to allopregnanolone is that we always wanted to provide that steroid right from the start, however we could not find a lab willing to synthesize it. Thus, 5α-DHP (being a direct precursor to allopregnanolone) was the most feasible option until we could find a source of allopregnanolone. Well, now we have it and as such we will no longer be selling the 5α-DHP. As far as allopregnanolone - I don't think this steroid needs much introduction around here, but many of its mechanisms/targets overlap with those of 5α-DHP. As such, scrolling through the thread for 5α-DHP would probably be a good idea for those who need more information. In addition, studies show that about 30%-40% of allopregnanolone converts back into 5α-DHP, so allopregnanolone can backfill the 5α-DHP pool, if needed.

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate or suggest optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BlueSky, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
http://www.idealabsdc.com/lab

Allopregnanolone is a metabolite of progesterone through the action of the enzymes 5α-reductase (5-AR) and 3α-HSD. Unlike progesterone and 5α-DHP, it is NOT an agonist of the progesterone receptor (PR). However, like progesterone and 5α-DHP, it is an agonist of the GABA receptor and is perhaps the most potent endogenous GABA agonist. Due to its 5-AR derived nature allopregnanolone can serve as a precursor to androgens such as DHT, androstanedione, and androsterone through a recently discovered alternative pathway. Allopregnanolone levels drop in cases of severely downregulated 5-AR activity due to stress, PUFA overload, chronic disease, aging, and administration of 5-AR like finasteride or dutasteride (i.e. the (in)famous Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS)).

Drops per container: about 250
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Allopregnanolone: 1 mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:
Just wondering how long this item can be stored and what the best storage conditions would be.

P

PointOutside

Took three drops today, 4 hours later became straight up euphoric. Excited to keep experimenting with AlloP. Gives me a sense of child-like wonder to an extent. If this is relevant I used to take anabolic steroids years ago, many strange underground lab compounds (on top of a Testosterone base) and I'm very certain that caused some fuckery in my neurosteroids. I've unfortunately dabbled with Trenbolone at one point. Could be why AlloP feels like that for me, low Allopregnanolone. Lowered 3a-HSD?

Does anyone ( or @haidut ) have any literature on long-term allopregnanolone supression following exogenous steroid use?

Another question hopefully for @haidut but could using AlloP theoretically increase 3a-HSD expression? Since the enzyme is reversible?

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesGatz

Does High DHT have a positive or negative effect on Allopregnanolone at all in the brain ? I believe someone on the forum told me that on another thread I can't recall who or where it was

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just wondering how long this item can be stored and what the best storage conditions would be.

Industry standard is about 6 months shelf-life for all liquid topical products, and (I think) the actual legal limit is 12 months.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Took three drops today, 4 hours later became straight up euphoric. Excited to keep experimenting with AlloP. Gives me a sense of child-like wonder to an extent. If this is relevant I used to take anabolic steroids years ago, many strange underground lab compounds (on top of a Testosterone base) and I'm very certain that caused some fuckery in my neurosteroids. I've unfortunately dabbled with Trenbolone at one point. Could be why AlloP feels like that for me, low Allopregnanolone. Lowered 3a-HSD?

Does anyone ( or @haidut ) have any literature on long-term allopregnanolone supression following exogenous steroid use?

Another question hopefully for @haidut but could using AlloP theoretically increase 3a-HSD expression? Since the enzyme is reversible?

I am not aware of any "suppressive" effects in regards to allopregnanolone, on any steroid. As far as 3a-HSD, I don't know if allopregnanolone affects its activty/expression, but up to 40% of allopregnanolone apparently converts back into 5a-DHP, if needed. So, raising either 5a-DHP or allopregnanolone should raise the levels of the other.

P

PointOutside

I am not aware of any "suppressive" effects in regards to allopregnanolone, on any steroid. As far as 3a-HSD, I don't know if allopregnanolone affects its activty/expression, but up to 40% of allopregnanolone apparently converts back into 5a-DHP, if needed. So, raising either 5a-DHP or allopregnanolone should raise the levels of the other.
Right, thanks for the reply. Hoping to experiment with higher dosages tomorrow. Should I be concerned about any sort of “rebound anxiety” if I stopped this after long term use? I mean, it seems that way on paper.

P

PointOutside

Had to stop after experiencing weird “zap” sensation in my head. Stopped three days ago and still having a weird zapping that starts in my right ear and goes through my head, every few minutes. Has not improved but gonna try to ignore it. Somewhat scary..
Never exceeded 6 drops in a day and used it for almost a week.

golder

Had to stop after experiencing weird “zap” sensation in my head. Stopped three days ago and still having a weird zapping that starts in my right ear and goes through my head, every few minutes. Has not improved but gonna try to ignore it. Somewhat scary..
Never exceeded 6 drops in a day and used it for almost a week.
This is concerning. I’ve only ever heard of these brain zaps in relation to high stress/seratonin.

Its strange. Right now I feel great, pretty calm and I’ve been very focused on my gut these past few weeks and having better digestion, overall just better outside of this issue.

But especially in bed at night and as I’m on the edge of falling asleep the zaps seem to get worse. I can’t find the connection. My current thinking is how SSRI withdrawal causes brain zaps too and perhaps my gut regimen is lowering serotonin to a similar degree. Ox Bile I started a bit after I started AlloP and I confidently remember having those zaps a day before starting Ox Bile. I’ve also had very very high serotonin my entire life (borderline autistic) and now it seems like my serotonin is dropping slowly but surely @haidut could you comment on this? Not sure if I can definitively prove its Allopregnanolone but definitely happened at the same time and I definitely believe it’s serotonin related.

this is sold as a lab chemical. Do you understand what that means?

TeslaFan

I've been giving my lab rat this for about 10 days now: 2-3 drops sublingual, at night.
Rat is being more pro-active / less procrastinating during the past week, and seems more confident. I have not yet observed any negative effects.

MOUNTAINBEAR

I have been taking Allop (5 drops, oral) and today I used 4 drops 11k-DHT which had not been on my regime in a bit. I honestly can say that today was the only time taking 11k-DHT feeling the effects of this compound, which was harder abdominal muscles. @haidut You think there is some synergy or I wonder if allopregnanolone is freeing up enzymes to use 11k-DHT?
yeah I felt a synergy too, but I took about 8 drops orally and 1 drop of 11ketoDHT on navel. It was incredible

Velve921

Just started experimenting with AlloP recently. Been the most stressful time in my life so far. I must say, at 1-4mg per day, and again this is still early, but this could be the most calming supplement I’ve ever tried.

Wolverine 512

Just a quick announcement that we have replaced the 5α-DHP in our store with allopregnanolone. The main reason for switching over to allopregnanolone is that we always wanted to provide that steroid right from the start, however we could not find a lab willing to synthesize it. Thus, 5α-DHP (being a direct precursor to allopregnanolone) was the most feasible option until we could find a source of allopregnanolone. Well, now we have it and as such we will no longer be selling the 5α-DHP. As far as allopregnanolone - I don't think this steroid needs much introduction around here, but many of its mechanisms/targets overlap with those of 5α-DHP. As such, scrolling through the thread for 5α-DHP would probably be a good idea for those who need more information. In addition, studies show that about 30%-40% of allopregnanolone converts back into 5α-DHP, so allopregnanolone can backfill the 5α-DHP pool, if needed.

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate or suggest optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BlueSky, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
http://www.idealabsdc.com/lab

Allopregnanolone is a metabolite of progesterone through the action of the enzymes 5α-reductase (5-AR) and 3α-HSD. Unlike progesterone and 5α-DHP, it is NOT an agonist of the progesterone receptor (PR). However, like progesterone and 5α-DHP, it is an agonist of the GABA receptor and is perhaps the most potent endogenous GABA agonist. Due to its 5-AR derived nature allopregnanolone can serve as a precursor to androgens such as DHT, androstanedione, and androsterone through a recently discovered alternative pathway. Allopregnanolone levels drop in cases of severely downregulated 5-AR activity due to stress, PUFA overload, chronic disease, aging, and administration of 5-AR like finasteride or dutasteride (i.e. the (in)famous Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS)).

Drops per container: about 250
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Allopregnanolone: 1 mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:
Hi, my name is Christian. Is there anyway that you and I could connect? I have a couple questions for you about Allopregnanolone.

IhateFin

I bought this myself and had one amazing day on it.
Pfs sufferer

Test: 647 ng
Prolactin: 29
Vitamin D: 19ng on a scale of 26 to 100

I took it with vitamin D and on day two I felt a calming feeling of happiness which proceeded with the goofiest and most myself I have felt in a long time. Since then I have not found the magic again. Not sure why ??‍♂️

I bought this myself and had one amazing day on it.
Pfs sufferer

Test: 647 ng
Prolactin: 29
Vitamin D: 19ng on a scale of 26 to 100

I took it with vitamin D and on day two I felt a calming feeling of happiness which proceeded with the goofiest and most myself I have felt in a long time. Since then I have not found the magic again. Not sure why ??‍♂️
How much did you take?