Allergy, Nosebleed, Bloodshot Eyes

bromuda

Hi, it's pollen-season in Sweden and I can't recall that I've reacted this strong before. I wake up with unbearable pressure around my eyes often with nosebleed as well.

I'm starting to think it's rather an eye-infection or something else because my eyes are super light sensitive as well. I struggle to watch screens and doing my work. Should I wait out the storm or maybe buy and OTC anti-histamine? We don't have cypro in Sweden.

Broken man

Antihistamine drug should help, you can try Zaditen. It contains ketotifen. I think that its better than cypro. How is your liver health?

OP
B

bromuda

Antihistamine drug should help, you can try Zaditen. It contains ketotifen. I think that its better than cypro. How is your liver health?
Thank you, I will look into it!
My liver is good, used binge drink (high-school, university) but no obvious problems.

Trix

@bromuda Have you checked out Hypervitaminosis A? Too much A can cause those symptoms. Maybe go low vitamin a for 3-4 days and see how you do. Yes, get an antihistamine in the meantime....but don't take one that makes you drowsy in the day. Allegra (fexofenadine) is a brand in US that is over the counter and it could help. See what your country has over the counter.