ALLERGIES!!!!!!!???????

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Oh and Melissa, Gerogi seems to have said that there are physicians on the forum in the tissue analysis section that are willing to take on patients and help. I know you spoke to Ray about this issue, but perhaps they can also be of help. Peat centric medical doctors should be able to offer a lot.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
From what I’ve felt with the last two year’s, allergies seem to be endotoxin combined with Electro Magnetic Radiation. I battle huge allergy swings like a Bruce Lee kungFu battle. When I do the fallowing I starting winning. When I don’t do the fallowing I start loosing.
TyrMix in bellybutton in the morning with breakfast. Lots of coffee.
Oxidal and vitamin E. In the morning.
Two big carrots shaved but then eaten bugs bunny style. No oil. Eat them an hour before dinner.
Tocovit before dinner 1/2 dose. In mouth.
Energin before dinner 1/2 dose. In water. Slam it.
1-3 aspirin throughout the day. 1 before bed with grape juice.
Magnoil on the stomach before bed. 10 drops.

And do what you can to escape the tyranny of EMF pollution. This just craps out your liver and stomach meridians and makes endotoxin proliferate. Basically if your cells aren’t producing energy the way Ray Peat informs us that they need, they will be lunch for bugs (endotoxin).
Ray says when your thyroid is low, anything and everything becomes a toxin. I take that to mean allergy.
I never thought I was hypothyroid cuz my pulse and temp is low but not that bad. But when I really boost it up with idealabs tyromix and drink lots of coffee with plenty of food, and poop better, my allergies just go away. They stop. It’s like a ******* mind blowing gift when it stops. And I get lazy and don’t do some of these things and I wake up sneezing like a freak and go through a huge box of Kleenex in a week.
Boost thyroid. Like almost hyperthyroid.
Get a BluShield device or and Essential Energy device and take it everywhere you go. Our world is now an allergen from my observation. And the only defense is not to be a leaky organisms.
Good luck to you.

Bliss

Hi Melissa, I’m sorry this is making you so miserable. I have a history of quite extreme seasonal allergies that anti-histamines only partially help with. I also had EPD allergy shots to no avail. As several others have mentioned, I have found there is a pronounced gut connection, in that in my case if I avoid FODMAP foods (plus take the supplements mentioned below) I can almost entirely eliminate symptoms. I find even eating the “allowed“ small portion sizes of some FODMAP foods will set me off (often 3-4 hours later). I do not have IBS- I found the connection by chance when I was compiling a list of foods that I reacted to and discovered that my list matched a FODMAP list. I know you said you have tried gut healing protocols already but if you haven’t tried an elimination diet or eliminating FODMAPs I think this could still be worth trying- for example one practitioner I saw diagnosed me with candida overgrowth and thought that could be the cause, after which I took a course of nystatin and did multiple fasting cleanses with anti-fungal herbs, apparently successful regarding the candida, but not for the allergies.
I have tried a bunch of supplements and the only ones I have found that make a useful difference are MSM, glycine and colostrum. I take 2-3g MSM/day and I also dissolve a bit in water (maybe 1/8th teaspoon in a shotglass) and put drops in my eyes / gargle with the mixture as necessary- it has an almost immediate effect to calm itching and irritation. Colostrum I take a teaspoon of powder 2x/day. Glycine 3g/day.
I would also note, as others have mentioned, that estrogen seems to potentiate the allergic reaction. With doing the above I am mostly symptom free, the only times I will have trouble nowadays are around the high estrogen times of month.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Wow thank you so much to all who have offered help to me here. much to metabolize. I am going to bring all this info to the doctor i am consulting friday. And yes i do believe the mind is powerful and that must be addressed as well and have taken that approach in the past but perhaps there are methods to look into as have been shared here. Very grateful to you all!!

zorba990

You may have tried these but some supplement suggestions to look into:
Yakriton to detoxify histamine,
Tudca if symptoms of fat intolerance,
CMO to reset T-Cell response, unsure if the idea labs methylated saturated fatty acids would do the same but with a try!
As this is my first post I wouldn't want to recommend brands but you can find them easily.

Stress certainly plays a role in many diseases, so meditation might be prudent

Mindfulness meditation and the immune system: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials​

:M :B.

Experimenting with Lidocaine HCL might be something to do. It's pretty high up in Ray's bag of tricks apparently.

You can control F (the find function) and search for it here: Lost Conversations with Ray Peat #2: Theology, Lenin's Matter, Wagging the Moondoggie, MK-NAOMI, and AIDS

I recently mixed 1% solution of it in water and rubbed it into my nose and it felt really good, brain felt great.
I've been drinking 30mg of it in a couple ounces of water also.

Breaking the pattern of inflamed nerves that are "locked" into inflammation. I think that's how Ray described it.

LizRey86

Hi Melissa, I also have severe histamine issues, what has helped was actually this website. Rinse and Repeat has a thread called Slippery Slope Supplements where she talks about this subject in detail. Kidney health being a major factor in allergies of any kind. Maybe give it a look. Its got some great info and is helpful to me for sure.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Thank you again all for ongoing input..i just.did.a ton of bloodwork- see attached- seems quite novel- ordered by an allergist and immunologist to whom i was referred because she does these.sorts of tests. I will say i did some intense sugar loading this week with homemade marshmallow among other concentrated sources like meringues and toffee and allergies were better and temperature shot up. Not sure this volume of sugar is sustainable all the time but definitely helped. Will keep you all posted.on what these tests and work with this doctor reveal.

Attachments

• 20230413_114521.jpg
    20230413_114521.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 21

zorba990

@zorba990 What is CMO? Resetting T-cell response sounds promising…
Here's another link :
It's a bit difficult to find a pure product as many supplements seem to be married to the idea of using Titanium in capsules or adulterating the product with other oils. Yeas ago I used the original product here:
https://myristin.com/pages/what-is-myristin® so I suppose you could use their soft gels and squeeze out the product but as I recall it smells and tastes quite bad.

Bliss

Here's another link :
It's a bit difficult to find a pure product as many supplements seem to be married to the idea of using Titanium in capsules or adulterating the product with other oils. Yeas ago I used the original product here:
https://myristin.com/pages/what-is-myristin® so I suppose you could use their soft gels and squeeze out the product but as I recall it smells and tastes quite bad.
Thanks! I’m going to try this

zorba990

Thanks! I’m going to try this
I should mention I used it topically once on a rash and the rash got quite angry at first. But I persisted and after approximately 10 days of use it began to fade (whilst previously being quite resistant to just about everything). So there may be an adjustment period at first.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Thought i would update. any input or knowledge based upon below appreciated!!

I did receive my test results back from the immunologist with whom i worked- confirmed all my horrific life long allergies to everything (dogs and mice and cockroach too and never knew that) and a new finding is some sort of autoimmune marker for histamine. i will copy all the allergy findings at very end of this message but this is the copy of this autoimmune urticaria finding from the lab report:

HISTAMINE
RELEASE$(CHRONIC
URTICARIA)

38 H <16 - %

>Low TSH, negative thyroid
antibodies > low TSH,
high histamine release 38. Very allergic and autoimmune
urticaria with elevated histamine release, discussed.

Evidently this usually means hives but that is not really my symptom. the treatment is Xolair injection but only approved for hives and asthma so i would not be eligible. still dont understand what it really means but at least something came back that could be a clue? you are so knowledgeable- have you heard of this above referenced finding and possibly know anything about it? I still think about DAO as well (this doctor of course does not test for it) and would like to get tested with a functional doc i may have just found. tempted to just try it as you suggested but if i dont test first will have no idea where is is at and if it is the or a culprit so think better to test first.

1. Allergic rhinitis due to pollen
LAB: RESPIRATORY ALLERGY PROFILE REGION VI IgE
2667, class 4 ragweed, and cedar, multiple positive tests

Value Reference Range

CLASS 1 -
MOUSE URINE
PROTEINS (E72) IGE 0.55 H - kU/L
IMMUNOGLOBULIN E 2667 H <OR=114 - kU/L
PENICILLIUM NOTATUM
(M1)$IGE <0.10 - kU/L
CLASS 0 -
DERMATOPHAGOIDES$PTERONYSSINUS
(D1) IGE 1.09 H

Page 2 of 6

http://172.18.101.102:8080/mobiledoc/jsp/catalog/xml/printChartOptions.jsp?encounterI... 04/25/2023

CLASS 2 -
BERMUDA GRASS (G2)
IGE 0.68 H - kU/L
CLASS 1 -
ROUGH PIGWEED (W14)
IGE 0.36 H - kU/L
CLASS 1 -
ROUGH MARSH ELDER
(W16)$IGE 3.37 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
MAPLE (BOX ELDER)
(T1)$IGE 2.82 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
BIRCH (T3) IGE 5.73 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
ELM (T8) IGE 2.72 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
WALNUT TREE (T10) IGE 2.60 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
DERMATOPHAGOIDES
FARINAE$(D2) IGE 1.29 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
CAT DANDER (E1) IGE 3.50 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
DOG DANDER (E5) IGE 9.92 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
TIMOTHY GRASS (G6)
IGE 3.01 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
CLADOSPORIUM
HERBARUM$(M2) IGE 0.32 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
ALTERNARIA
ALTERNATA (M6)$IGE 12.40 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
OAK (T7) IGE 9.34 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
COMMON RAGWEED
(SHORT)$(W1) IGE 19.60 H - kU/L
CLASS 4 -

Page 3 of 6

http://172.18.101.102:8080/mobiledoc/jsp/catalog/xml/printChartOptions.jsp?encounterI... 04/25/2023

ASPERGILLUS
FUMIGATUS$(M3) IGE

0.33 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
COCKROACH (I6) IGE 0.15 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
MOUNTAIN CEDAR (T6)
IGE 40.90 H - kU/L
CLASS 4 -
HICKORY/PECAN TREE
(T22)$IGE 0.87 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
WHITE MULBERRY (T70)
IGE <0.10 - kU/L
CLASS 0 -
Sat Apr 15 10:07:52 AM EDT 2023>IgE 2667,
class 4 ragweed, and cedar, multiple positive tests will need
to follow-up in clinic.
> informed patient
Notes: Discussed extracts have phenol and glycerin. 5 years ago had
tests in Colorado.

https://www.questdiagnostics.com/home/patients/scheduling-
test/appointments/

Last edited:

miquelangeles

Thought i would update. any input or knowledge based upon below appreciated!!

I did receive my test results back from the immunologist with whom i worked- confirmed all my horrific life long allergies to everything (dogs and mice and cockroach too and never knew that) and a new finding is some sort of autoimmune marker for histamine. i will copy all the allergy findings at very end of this message but this is the copy of this autoimmune urticaria finding from the lab report:

HISTAMINE
RELEASE$(CHRONIC
URTICARIA)

38 H <16 - %

>Low TSH, negative thyroid
antibodies > low TSH,
high histamine release 38. Very allergic and autoimmune
urticaria with elevated histamine release, discussed.

Evidently this usually means hives but that is not really my symptom. the treatment is Xolair injection but only approved for hives and asthma so i would not be eligible. still dont understand what it really means but at least something came back that could be a clue? you are so knowledgeable- have you heard of this above referenced finding and possibly know anything about it? I still think about DAO as well (this doctor of course does not test for it) and would like to get tested with a functional doc i may have just found. tempted to just try it as you suggested but if i dont test first will have no idea where is is at and if it is the or a culprit so think better to test first.

1. Allergic rhinitis due to pollen
LAB: RESPIRATORY ALLERGY PROFILE REGION VI IgE
2667, class 4 ragweed, and cedar, multiple positive tests

Value Reference Range

CLASS 1 -
MOUSE URINE
PROTEINS (E72) IGE 0.55 H - kU/L
IMMUNOGLOBULIN E 2667 H <OR=114 - kU/L
PENICILLIUM NOTATUM
(M1)$IGE <0.10 - kU/L
CLASS 0 -
DERMATOPHAGOIDES$PTERONYSSINUS
(D1) IGE 1.09 H

Page 2 of 6

CLASS 2 -
BERMUDA GRASS (G2)
IGE 0.68 H - kU/L
CLASS 1 -
ROUGH PIGWEED (W14)
IGE 0.36 H - kU/L
CLASS 1 -
ROUGH MARSH ELDER
(W16)$IGE 3.37 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
MAPLE (BOX ELDER)
(T1)$IGE 2.82 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
BIRCH (T3) IGE 5.73 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
ELM (T8) IGE 2.72 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
WALNUT TREE (T10) IGE 2.60 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
DERMATOPHAGOIDES
FARINAE$(D2) IGE 1.29 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
CAT DANDER (E1) IGE 3.50 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
DOG DANDER (E5) IGE 9.92 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
TIMOTHY GRASS (G6)
IGE 3.01 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
CLADOSPORIUM
HERBARUM$(M2) IGE 0.32 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
ALTERNARIA
ALTERNATA (M6)$IGE 12.40 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
OAK (T7) IGE 9.34 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
COMMON RAGWEED
(SHORT)$(W1) IGE 19.60 H - kU/L
CLASS 4 -

Page 3 of 6

ASPERGILLUS
FUMIGATUS$(M3) IGE

0.33 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
COCKROACH (I6) IGE 0.15 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
MOUNTAIN CEDAR (T6)
IGE 40.90 H - kU/L
CLASS 4 -
HICKORY/PECAN TREE
(T22)$IGE 0.87 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
WHITE MULBERRY (T70)
IGE <0.10 - kU/L
CLASS 0 -
Sat Apr 15 10:07:52 AM EDT 2023>IgE 2667,
class 4 ragweed, and cedar, multiple positive tests will need
to follow-up in clinic.
> informed patient
Notes: Discussed extracts have phenol and glycerin. 5 years ago had
tests in Colorado.

https://www.questdiagnostics.com/home/patients/scheduling-
test/appointments/
Doing all those tests will get you nowhere and will tell you nothing. Take some time to read my thread Nothing in life comes free
and try to implement as many strategies as feasibly possible. If you can take time off work away from all devices that's even better and you will notice the difference very quickly. I have friends with similar issues and they were in tears of joy after following this advice and finding relief.

miquelangeles

@Advocate2021 EMF can cause every possible health problem under the sun, either directly or indirectly through downstream effects.

Just to give you an example about "allergic" rhinitis you'll find lots of studies and these are 20+ years old, before the exponential increase in the last decade, 3G, 4G, 5G etc.

"Nitric oxide (NO) has been demonstrated to play a role in
a variety of biological processes including neurotransmission,
immune defense and the regulation of cell death (apoptosis). It
is also recognized as a free radical which is generated in cells
from L-arginine by nitric oxide synthase (NOS). Exposure to
EMF released by mobile phones (900 MHz, 30 min, 30 min/
day for 2 weeks) has been shown to increase NO levels in the
sinus and nasal mucosa (26, 32). Radiation emitted from 900
MHz (exposure time: 7 days to 3 months (30 min/day to 1 h/
day) mobile phone was shown to increase NO levels in heart,
renal tissue and brain (14, 23, 25). On the other hand, nitric
oxide levels were used as a marker of retinal oxidative stress
in rats following the use of EMR (30 min/day for 60 days)
emitted from 900 MHz mobile phone and the authors found
that the retinal levels of NO and MDA were increased (24)."
"Mast cells (MCs), when activated, release a spectrum of mediators, among them histamine, which is involved in a variety of biological effects with clinical relevance, e.g. allergic hypersensitivity, itch, edema, local erythema and many types of dermatoses. From the results of recent studies, it is clear that EMFs affect the MC, and also the dendritic cell, population and may degranulate these cells. The release of inflammatory substances, such as histamine, from MCs in the skin results in a local erythema, edema and sensation of itch and pain, and the release of somatostatin from the dendritic cells may give rise to subjective sensations of on-going inflammation and sensitivity to ordinary light."

It will also affect stomach acid production, liver function and lead to food allergies and endotoxin absorption.

But don't waste any time researching it, because you'll need more than a lifetime to go through the published literature. Stop carrying a smartphone, create a low EMF computing setup at home or at your office, limit exposure as much as possible strictly to work-related stuff and take frequent breaks away from computer (at least once an hour).

HeyThere

I know it sounds trite, but you need proper levels of vitamins and minerals for the body to function properly.

I am so depleted that I am struggling with taking them. I get nauseous, I get rashes/itchy/etc etc. So I take little bits for the past 2 yrs and I was able to get to a full pill on a few of them for a few days before having to pull back again.

For example, for your body to make DAO, you need zinc, copper, B6, Vit C. Google it. If you don't have these in good supply, you will have low DAO.
No doc will tell you vitamins and minerals can cure a lot. There's no money in that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals