Allergic Reaction

Note

Hi,

I don't know where to post.

I've never had it before, first time I got 3 years ago.

Sometimes when I eat or after eating I get itchy blister on my skin, usually on my face or neck.
It dissappeared in couple of hours.
It makes me feel anxious.
I do not get it when I eat the same foods, sometimes one day I get eating the same food and another day not.

It looks like I have high histamine, is there any natural anti-histamine remedie, food?
I think someone mentioned black cumin but I am not sure.

I am scared not to get stronger reactions and I would prefer to have always something to prevent from it.

I had an ED and I was undereating for several years, still I am underweight, so I quess that can be a problem I became more sensitive to foods.

OP
N

Note

I have read that also vit.B6, vit.C, zinc, potassium, manganese it's important.

Sucrates

Estrogen, serotonin, and nitric oxide all seem to increase the tendency. Progesterone and cyproheptadine are substance that might strongly inhibit it. ED tends to be closely associated with high serotonin as both a cause and symptom, adequate calories are necessary to keep that down, cypro will force it down and is known to increase appetite when serotonin has suppressed it. It's actually used for ED recovery for those reasons.

Cypro and eating plenty of calories seems to have cleared my histamine issues. From my reading though estrogen tends to dominate all those, and if I was female I would have tried more progesterone. Careful not to take much B6, and vit c can be irritating as a supplement, in theory a clean source would be good. Magnesium too, though careful of the type and dose, you don't want it irritating the GI system. Theanine is also very good.

tara

It looks like I have high histamine, is there any natural anti-histamine remedie, food?
In addition to Sucrates ideas ...
I think sugar and/or salt can sometimes have anti-histamine effects. Low blood sugar seems to be one factor that can set people up to be more prone to histamine reactions.

I don't get the symptoms you describe, but my hay-fever-like symptoms are usually worst before breakfast and ameliorated by raising blood sugars. You say there is no specific food that seems associated with the reaction, but I wonder if there is any relation to food/calorie density?

Have you tried adding a bit more salt to your food? - just within the range of taste, not to make it horrible. Or increasing the calorie density?
Checked in cronometer of similar whether there are any particular nutrients you are missing (in addition to calories)?

Hopefully, once you've managed to feed yourself back to a more stable state you will be less susceptible to these stress hormones.

OP
N

Note

Thanks guys.

Tars I added more salt to my meals, and will check if I get enough calories.I have still cold feet and hands.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals