Allergic Reaction To All NDT Thyroid Products

Gabriel Dell

Tried more than 4 NDT products including Tyromax , all have worked very well incresed pulse , temperature and well being. The problem is that i had an allergic reaction to all of them .

The strange thing is that this reaction only happens at NIGHT while I'm sleeping . An itching sensation all over my body that wakes me up every 40 minutes and it destroys my sleep. ( i dont have nay itching feeling during the day , as soon as i wake up this itching feelling ends .

Anyone have any idea what might be happening?

*I also have this exactly same problem with Gelatin and coconut oil.

TeaRex14

Do you know if you got an autoimmune condition? Mark Starr, a physician that still uses the Broda Barnes's treatment method, has stated that with his autoimmune patients he has to use synthetic thyroid, a T4/T3 mix. Apparently they can not tolerate the natural thyroid.

Elize

It can be a reaction to the porcine used in NDT why I had to go back to Synthroid. Can also be that you have high night time cortisol levels and that can give those sensations - in my case it does.

Elize

OP
G

Gabriel Dell

Do you know if you got an autoimmune condition? Mark Starr, a physician that still uses the Broda Barnes's treatment method, has stated that with his autoimmune patients he has to use synthetic thyroid, a T4/T3 mix. Apparently they can not tolerate the natural thyroid.
It can be a reaction to the porcine used in NDT why I had to go back to Synthroid. Can also be that you have high night time cortisol levels and that can give those sensations - in my case it does.

Elize

Do you think Beef NDT no porcine can work without an allergy reaction?

Elize

The only way to know is to see what your body tells you once you use it. Low iron and/ or adrenal issues should be treated first or you could feel way worse