Alleged Cancer Cure

haidut

Forum Supporter

Doubtful, but let's see what happens. Lines like the one below is what gives me serious doubts. Until this idea of killing "evil" cells changes I doubt true cures will happen.
A cure for cancer? Israeli scientists say they think they found one
"...He explained that because cancer cells are born out of mutations that occur in cancer stem cells, most of the overexpressed proteins which are targeted on the cancer cell exist in the cancer stem cells. MuTaTo’s multiple-target attack ensures that they will be destroyed as well."

haidut

Forum Supporter
What. Is there a study?

Could not find one, which is what makes me even more suspicious. As this stage, it is little more than free advertising for the company by mainstream media. I wonder how much they paid to get this coverage...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The timing is right. Watching. :wideyed:

tankasnowgod

Personally, anytime I see anything reported in ANY sort of news outlet with a title like "This group may have just found a cure for cancer," I instantly chalk it up to promotional hype.

Unless groups are focused on the cancer treatments that are out in the public domain (many of which have been discussed on this forum), which have been shown to have low toxicity, low cost, extend lifespan, and improve health and quality of life, I don't think anything will improve.

Fractality

There is more money in "treating" or easing the symptoms of cancer than curing it.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Yea I have to say I am pretty cynical when i hear that the cure is genetic based. There are so many mainstream articles with the headline "CURE for fill in the blank" and they are often grand extrapolations from only the smallest part of a study. As always remain open and hopeful but verify.

GAF

here is a pdf. maybe we can check back in a year and see if it works and, if it does, we will be able to find out how wonderful or disgusting the people involved are by the Price Tag for the treatment.

Attachments

• A cure for cancer.pdf
    194.5 KB · Views: 44

KennethKaniff

Could not find one, which is what makes me even more suspicious. As this stage, it is little more than free advertising for the company by mainstream media. I wonder how much they paid to get this coverage...

hmm I wonder why Israel would get favorable coverage from the media so easily... really makes you think

Texon

Personally, anytime I see anything reported in ANY sort of news outlet with a title like "This group may have just found a cure for cancer," I instantly chalk it up to promotional hype.

Unless groups are focused on the cancer treatments that are out in the public domain (many of which have been discussed on this forum), which have been shown to have low toxicity, low cost, extend lifespan, and improve health and quality of life, I don't think anything will improve.
Here you go
https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sin...-your-life-how-to-change-your-own-perspective

burtlancast

Let's not forget that Israel, as far as health is concerned, is a country that looks for the interests of their own people against any other: they are at the forefront of cannabis treatment for cancer, which is a huge PR disaster for the rest of the world dominated by monopoly medicine.

If it works, they will use it.

I would give special attention to reports like these coming from that country.

Texon

Thanks for sharing! I think @Obi-wan might be interested too:

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...ncer_cells/links/53da4a7b0cf2a19eee88382e.pdf

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent

Maybe this deserves its own thread? Anti helmintics for cancer in general or something like that?
@haidut That would be fine with me although I don't know how to do that. Did you see the part where he said the anthelmintic approach was known as far back as the '90s?

Obi-wan

Thanks for sharing! I think @Obi-wan might be interested too:

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...ncer_cells/links/53da4a7b0cf2a19eee88382e.pdf

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent

Maybe this deserves its own thread? Anti helmintics for cancer in general or something like that?

All are microtubule disrupting agents that work like chemo agents such as the one I am on Taxotere. D-limonene makes taxotere better generating a higher ROS and inhibiting GSH

"Cells have an elaborate defense system for protection against free radical-induced damage that involves generation of GSH, cysteine and antioxidant enzymes, including GSH peroxidase, superoxide dismutase and catalase.[32] Further analysis demonstrated H2O2 as a major cytotoxic molecule of ROS in docetaxel-induced cell death. H2O2 is known as a cell-death mediator in diverse kinds of cell death including that induced by tumor necrosis factor-α, UV irradiation, and other anticancer drugs.[3335] Docetaxel alone induced certain amounts of ROS with cell death, whereas addition of d-limonene generated a greater amount of ROS, followed by more cell death. At both treated and nontreated phases, the intracellular ROS levels correlated well with the sensitivity to the treatment with docetaxel plus d-limonene. The exposure of docetaxel with d-limonene makes H2O2-scavenging systems break down more rapidly, which is typically observed as the decrease of GSH amount. The differential effects of combined treatment on the prostate cancer cells and on normal prostate epithelial cells may be due to the expression of more effective endogenous antioxidant mechanisms in the normal cells than in the malignant ones. (this suggests that normal cells have a higher antioxidant mechanism than malignant ones) It has been reported that docetaxel down regulates several genes for cell proliferation, mitotic spindle formation, transcription factors, and oncogenesis, and up regulates several other genes related to induction of apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in prostate cancer cells, suggesting pleiotropic effects of docetaxel on prostate cancer cells.[3638]"

"We speculated that docetaxel together with d-limonene might cause GSH depletion to exacerbate oxidative stress. We therefore determined the effect of a combination treatment on intracellular levels of GSH, and the results are shown in Figure 2D. Treatment of DU-145 cells with docetaxel together with d-limonene for 6, 12 and 24 h caused a rapid decline in the level of GSH by about 67.3, 77.3 and 86.4%, respectively, compared with control at zero-time. Docetaxel treatment alone caused a decrease in the level of GSH by about 54.5, 72.7 and 76.4% for the same time-points. These observations led us to conclude that ROS generation probably involves both a non-mitochondrial mechanism and a mitochondria-mediated phenomenon."

Obi-wan

Amazing!...Thank you for this!

Roundworms, pinworms, hookworms, Oh-My...There was a study done on Fenbendazole. It was only effective combined with Gamma Vit. E