All We Needed Was B-Complex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I cam across this yesterday.

upload_2020-10-19_15-41-18.png

Since B Complex can be "overweight" in some categories I took a B complex and opened it up and poured into 18 oz of water. Took small 1oz sips throughout the day over 14 hours.

My toes haven't been this warm in years. Unreal.

Don't worry about macros. Feed your mitochondrial the tools they need!

Are Your Mitochondria Stuck in Battleship Mode? - Hormones Matter

Crazy.

Looks like coffee binds to b1(most important in carbohydrate metabolism.). I had been consuming 2-3 redbulls over the past couple weeks and was trying to pin down why I felt so much better than drinking coffee. No b1 binding acid(don't know the name) and added b1.

Recoen

View attachment 19887

Since B Complex can be "overweight" in some categories I took a B complex and opened it up and poured into 18 oz of water. Took small 1oz sips throughout the day over 14 hours.

Crazy.

Looks like coffee binds to b1(most important in carbohydrate metabolism.). I had been consuming 2-3 redbulls over the past couple weeks and was trying to pin down why I felt so much better than drinking coffee. No b1 binding acid(don't know the name) and added b1.
When I take Bs by mouth I also do better with them In water sipped on throughout the day. I’ve had more success with topical (energin) though.

Yeah, B group matters, Individuals with Sad or western pattern diets have accrued severe debt in all micros, lack of them in the first place and permanently increased need via tissue damage and its consequences.

Jem Oz

Sometimes when I take B1 it feels like someone poured warm honey down my insides.

lampofred

I doubt supplementing will work in the long-run. B-vit insufficiency means you're not eating enough protein and iron/phosphate intake is too high relative to copper and calcium.

Recoen

I doubt supplementing will work in the long-run. B-vit insufficiency means you're not eating enough protein and iron/phosphate intake is too high relative to copper and calcium.
Are you saying overtime absorption decreases in the GI because of these factors? Or we waste Bs because of them? Or don’t activate them, etc?

View attachment 19887

Crazy.

You're talking about thiaminase.

lampofred

Are you saying overtime absorption decreases in the GI because of these factors? Or we waste Bs because of them? Or don’t activate them, etc?

That we waste Bs because of them. I think B-vit deficiency happens because of a fundamental imbalance between energy production vs expenditure, expending energy faster than you can produce it, so supplementing b-vits is just like taking a stimulant drug and will only work in the short term (unless there is a specific deficiency, but OP mentioned warm feet and feeling good, so I doubt there's a specific deficiency, he seems to be using it as a thyroid surrogate). Increasing calcium and copper helps to lower energy expenditure and increasing protein helps to boost energy production so that your system rebalances and doesn't waste Bs and trace minerals.

Recoen

That we waste Bs because of them. I think B-vit deficiency happens because of a fundamental imbalance between energy production vs expenditure, expending energy faster than you can produce it, so supplementing b-vits is just like taking a stimulant drug and will only work in the short term (unless there is a specific deficiency, but OP mentioned warm feet and feeling good, so I doubt there's a specific deficiency, he seems to be using it as a thyroid surrogate). Increasing calcium and copper helps to lower energy expenditure and increasing protein helps to boost energy production so that your system rebalances and doesn't waste Bs and trace minerals.
I think there’s something going wrong in recycling. Many seem to need high doses, well over the RDA, nowadays. I’m not saying the RDA is enough for optimal but when you need like 100+ times the amount, something is wrong. Of course there are absorption issues for some- I do better topically. I’ve been meaning to look up if there’s any research discussing how the Bs are recycled.
I think this could be the problem because looking at our ancestors, while they weren’t eating as much nutritionally devoid foods, they definitely would have struggled to get the RDA in some Bs.

tara

Mitochondria need all the essentials. If the B's are deficient, feed the B's. If minerals are deficient, address. If vits A, C, D, E, ..., protein, calories, etc, are deficient, supply. Meet all essential needs.

T

TheBeard

I currently take Thorne's B-complex twice a day.
Gives me a hard time sleeping more than 5 hours and staying asleep through the night, but makes my libido great and my genitals full.

View attachment 19887

Crazy.

@GorillaHead Do you still get cold feet, or is it resolving??

rei

I think there’s something going wrong in recycling. Many seem to need high doses, well over the RDA, nowadays. I’m not saying the RDA is enough for optimal but when you need like 100+ times the amount, something is wrong. Of course there are absorption issues for some- I do better topically. I’ve been meaning to look up if there’s any research discussing how the Bs are recycled.
I think this could be the problem because looking at our ancestors, while they weren’t eating as much nutritionally devoid foods, they definitely would have struggled to get the RDA in some Bs.
Do you have data on natural food vitamin and mineral composition compared to modern? You would need studies from 100+ years ago to have some chance to catch the last days of natural foods. But probably things started to go to ***t way before that. You need to go back to the days before industrial farming, including using horses to plow fields, to arrive at food that had some resemblance to normalcy.

GorillaHead

@GorillaHead Do you still get cold feet, or is it resolving??

still get cold feet. Its 100% related to amdrenaline. I mean i could be doing eveything to relax and the only thing that will warm them up so far. Thc high. Alcohol buzz or sleep. Man seconds before i sleep i can feel them get warmer and warmer.

Its like i have a switch to constrict the moment i wake up and do stuff

Runenight201

@Amarsh213 is there a specific B-Complex you use that has good ratios? One thing I've always been concerned about when I look at conventional B-Complexes is that they are absolutely dominated by the presence of b-12. There must be some biological fascination with this vitamin in mainstream health contexts. It'd be nice to find a substance that I can take to keep me warm during periods of required fasting but under duress of stress, ie work. Alcohol, thc, and sleep aren't conducive to making it through such periods of stress....

Runenight201

Do you have data on natural food vitamin and mineral composition compared to modern? You would need studies from 100+ years ago to have some chance to catch the last days of natural foods. But probably things started to go to ***t way before that. You need to go back to the days before industrial farming, including using horses to plow fields, to arrive at food that had some resemblance to normalcy.

I don't really buy this belief. There are certainly a lot of low quality produce on the market. At the same time, scientist have utilized vertical farming to precisely control many parameters of a plant's growth. In our modern era, we could theoretically combine and maximize all of the conditions required for vibrant plant and animal life.

rei

modern cultivars are very different from what we used to eat. Even if you have "heirloom" seeds they undergo changes in every generation according to how they were grown and what parents were chosen as best to produce seed. The chosen ones were the ones producing most yield, without any care for nutrients. It is easy to 10x the size if you 1/10x the nutrient density. Only difference is a bit more sunlight to make it happen. So in a very short time you can go from extremely nutrient dense small variety to watery humongous monsters that had no chance of surviving in nature.

The very act of tilling the ground substantially changes the conditions and will cause adaptation to such unnatural circumstances.

This is a cultural disease that cannot be cured before we get global laws that dictate producer price according to nutrient density instead of weight. If 1kg of nutrient density 10 produce makes you as much as 10kg of density 1 then farmers will do what it takes to have normal nutrient density.

@Amarsh213 are you using a liquid B complex that can easily be put into water or are you opening up a capsule? Also curious to know the dosage your taking throughout the day?

Recoen

Very true, and presumably we would have had more bacteria around making the vitamins. But I still think the body should have some form of B vitamin recycling, that would be interesting to study.
Maybe regenerative agriculture will get us closer to the soil and ecosystem health of the past so we can answer the question.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom