All Viruses Are Named After Origins

OP
Y

yrrubyam

Notice that the mice, monkeys etc are being injected with the so called virus. They are not aerosolized or getting too close to each other.

I have heard very famous virologists state you cannot catch a virus, it has to be injected. Thus why polio cases were increased by polio vaccines

RealNeat

Notice that the mice, monkeys etc are being injected with the so called virus. They are not aerosolized or getting too close to each other.

I have heard very famous virologists state you cannot catch a virus, it has to be injected. Thus why polio cases were increased by polio vaccines
Well the Black Death supposedly was caused by fleas from mice which would then bite humans. So technically that also was an injection. This theory is very interesting.

meatbag

which virologist if you don't mind me asking?

peateats1

Well the Black Death supposedly was caused by fleas from mice which would then bite humans. So technically that also was an injection. This theory is very interesting.
The Black Death or plague was caused by a bacteria though, not a virus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals