All Vaxxinated People Must Quarantine Over the Winter Months or Risk Serious Illness!!

TomS

All Vaxxinated People Must Quarantine Over the Winter Months or Risk Serious Illness!!

World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness.

Seven

It took some digging but here is the video and transcript the above article is based on:

Steve

It took some digging but here is the video and transcript the above article is based on:

Wow...how can the sheeple read that and not at least have some doubts.

B

Braveheart

excellent and thank you!

J.R.K

Thank you for posting these @TomS and @Seven. They are very informative and helpful.
What are your thoughts on the possibilities for helping the vast numbers of the gene therapy treated? Do you think that these antibodies will wane as the mass media is proclaiming and there immune systems, and organs will be able to recover, or is their fate sealed?
I am hoping there is an antidote formulation that could help these people.

OP
T

TomS

Thank you for posting these @TomS and @Seven. They are very informative and helpful.
What are your thoughts on the possibilities for helping the vast numbers of the gene therapy treated? Do you think that these antibodies will wane as the mass media is proclaiming and there immune systems, and organs will be able to recover, or is their fate sealed?
Just looked at the video
"SHOCK VIDEO: Oxford Doctor at council meeting says all those who took jab will be dead in 3-5 years from blood clots, reduced immunity & organs failure. I pray to God he is WRONG!
View: https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1429877457939836931

David PS

Ray has recently answered a question that might give to a clue.

01:59:21 - Question: protection from forced vaccination?

David PS

Just looked at the video
"SHOCK VIDEO: Oxford Doctor at council meeting says all those who took jab will be dead in 3-5 years from blood clots, reduced immunity & organs failure. I pray to God he is WRONG!

I think that the Oxford Doctor is working under the assumption that all the vaccines are the same. I know several people (MDs and RNs) who work at a large teaching hospital. They do not have any co-workers with any side effects and they were all double jabbed early on. They got their jabs at work. Similarly, I know some military people who are not aware of anyone MIA from the jab. They got theri jabs on base. I think key workers may have been given relatively benign jabs. They may be given more harmful jabs in future boosters.

We just have to adopt a wait-and-see attitude for 5 years.

OP
T

TomS

I think that the Oxford Doctor is working under the assumption that all the vaccines are the same. I know several people (MDs and RNs) who work at a large teaching hospital. They do not have any co-workers with any side effects and they were all double jabbed early on. They got their jabs at work. Similarly, I know some military people who are not aware of anyone MIA from the jab. They got theri jabs on base. I think key workers may have been given relatively benign jabs. They may be given more harmful jabs in future boosters.

I have not been vaxxed, and I am proud that my sperm is valued for more millions of USD :cool:

P

Peatness

This is a good point.

J.R.K

Just looked at the video

I would echo her sentiments that I hope the Doctor speaking is wrong, as I hope that I am wrong on my understanding of what the potential side effects could be and actually will be. As mentioned in other comments, many I know have received the treatments but I know of no one getting debilitating adverse side effects.
However that being said, I have a co worker that was off for three weeks, he was initially thought to have a viral meningitis, upon his return to work this week I found out that it was actually neural encephalitis.
He seen his doctor on Wednesday and he was clear on all of the bacterial and viral tests they ran the reason for the inflammation was that it was something that his body did to him, the Doctor described it as a one in two hundred and fifty thousand chance of happening.
So I said to him,” it sounds like an autoimmune response or issue”. His response,”exactly what he said, good guess”. Now I am not saying it was the jab nor it wasn’t the jab, but he is one of the few people that are hybrids in the gene therapy treated, meaning that he started out with the Astra Zeneca version and then it was banned so he got a Pfizer version for his second round, a practice I am told is frowned upon by many countries but hey we Canadians are an easygoing hearty bunch no problem right?

J.R.K

Ray has recently answered a question that might give to a clue.

01:59:21 - Question: protection from forced vaccination?
Thank you for this I had not got a chance to listen to the latest edition.
Not particularly encouraging to here that the baked RNA can enter the cells. But I think that the anti inflammatory things Dr Peat advocates may be beneficial to prevent the shed spike protein from the vaccinated. Again time will tell!

Dolomite

Forum Supporter

I work in a hospital in the US and I have coworkers who have had adverse effects but I don’t know of anyone who has died. The physician and rns you know may not be able to recognize adverse effects because they think the illness They see is just what normally occurs. I am sure that happens where I work.

Birdie

J.R.K

"Quarantine Facilities" for the uncooperative:

As we previously highlighted, state authorities in America are also constructing new “quarantine facilities” for Americans who are “unable to quarantine at home.”

As we reported last year, Authorities in Quebec City, Canada announced they will isolate “uncooperative” citizens in a coronavirus facility, the location of which remains a secret.
I am a little surprised but not really. I almost get a feel that these camps might potentially be used as,”reeducation “,camps as well.

tankasnowgod

he is one of the few people that are hybrids in the gene therapy treated, meaning that he started out with the Astra Zeneca version and then it was banned so he got a Pfizer version for his second round, a practice I am told is frowned upon by many countries but hey we Canadians are an easygoing hearty bunch no problem right?

One of the more perplexing things to me is why Government's are so uncharacteristically hard on AZ. Sure, their shot isn't safe, effective, or well tested, but neither are Pfizer's, Moderna's or J&J. It never even got EUA in the US, despite the Federal Government basically promising AZ $1 Billion if they could throw something together. Using historical standards, all of these shots would have been pulled from the market after a few weeks due to safety concerns. But Pfizer and Modera seem completely immune from that, despite their death toll, J&J only gets a stern talking to (and that about Gillian Barre, not their death toll), and AZ seems to get the brunt of the punishment, for whatever reason.

J.R.K

One of the more perplexing things to me is why Government's are so uncharacteristically hard on AZ. Sure, their shot isn't safe, effective, or well tested, but neither are Pfizer's, Moderna's or J&J. It never even got EUA in the US, despite the Federal Government basically promising AZ $1 Billion if they could throw something together. Using historical standards, all of these shots would have been pulled from the market after a few weeks due to safety concerns. But Pfizer and Modera seem completely immune from that, despite their death toll, J&J only gets a stern talking to (and that about Gillian Barre, not their death toll), and AZ seems to get the brunt of the punishment, for whatever reason.
I think that Pfizer and Moderna have the ears of many higher ups in the governments they are dealing with, either that or they just pay better. The old money talks and BS walks still rings true.

The real kicker for the hybrid treated people now is that they may not qualify for a vaccine passport.
A new rumour being talked about but nothing official on that yet. I assume it may have to do with other countries questioning the mixing and matching strategy.

tankasnowgod

I think that Pfizer and Moderna have the ears of many higher ups in the governments they are dealing with, either that or they just pay better. The old money talks and BS walks still rings true.
But Moderna is the brand new company, with zero previous product history. AZ was fairly well established, and traces it's roots back to 1913, so not exactly a new kid on the block.

They all largely operate as a cartel anyway, and most of the regulatory agencies are captured (I think mostly setup by the cartel in the first place).