All Vaxxinated People Must Quarantine Over the Winter Months or Risk Serious Illness!!

J.R.K

But Moderna is the brand new company, with zero previous product history. AZ was fairly well established, and traces it's roots back to 1913, so not exactly a new kid on the block.

They all largely operate as a cartel anyway, and most of the regulatory agencies are captured (I think mostly setup by the cartel in the first place).
You are right @tankasnowgod, the lines between the pharmaceutical industry and government regulators seem to be more like lines on a map. If you go and look on a map you can see clearly the dividing lines between countries, states and counties, but when you fly over the ocean for example it is just a large body of water with no separation. This might be a little extreme as there are people in the government agencies that do care and do there jobs. But at this point the heads of these agencies all seem to be on the take as it were.
This is a pretty good overview of what has happened by Dr Malone.

ww3not4me

I might need to put some blood and sperm under my expensive microscope and see what I see??? I wish I had a Camry attachment. I might need to invest in once. It would be nice to be able to put up healthy images of my blood and sperm in spite of having been fully vaccinated. I have known plenty of otherwise healthy people prior to Covid-19 that had garbage blood and garbage sperm! LOL

Again nothing remotely scientific that would even stand up to high school level research paper or even undergraduate level college research!!! It is not that what is being proposed is unbelievable it is the lack of decent quality research or even just quality documentation.

J.R.K

This is heartbreaking to read and even more so when I consider that if it is happened in the United States, it would be reasonable to see the same in all other countries as well. The bitter part is that like everything else the powers that be remain stone faced and stolid and will not even address or acknowledge the questions surrounding this issue.
The epitome of the dark side of humanity.