All Things TRT with Hans Amato (Men Elite)

scoobydoo

I am so excited to bring you all my very first podcast ever with the one and only Hans Amato! We speak about the pros and cons of TRT, and how to mitigate the potential downsides of TRT if one chooses to go in that direction. I hope you all find this as informative and enjoyable as I did! Thanks @Hans so much for sharing your wealth of knowledge.

Charger

@Hans more estrogen would reduce those blank-out moments you have. :angelic:

Kidding aside, I notice I have more of those moments too when I focus on lowering estro. Kinda sucks.

Thanks for the podcast.

OP
S

scoobydoo

Kidding aside, I notice I have more of those moments too when I focus on lowering estro. Kinda sucks.

Thanks for the podcast.
@Charger interesting anectdote. What things do you typically do to lower estrogen? I've noticed certain AI's can certainly do this to me. As well as too many carbs

Charger

@Charger interesting anectdote. What things do you typically do to lower estrogen? I've noticed certain AI's can certainly do this to me. As well as too many carbs

Cat's Claw, Androsterone, K2, etc. all cause those sort of blank-out moments for me, along with blunt mood at times if I tank it too much.

Thing is with lower estro, I'm typically more calm and able to focus on the present more. It's kind of a trade-off I've been willing to accept for the most part.

OP
S

scoobydoo

Cat's Claw, Androsterone, K2, etc. all cause those sort of blank-out moments for me, along with blunt mood at times if I tank it too much.

Thing is with lower estro, I'm typically more calm and able to focus on the present more. It's kind of a trade-off I've been willing to accept for the most part.
Interesting. I too notice this from adrosterone but related it more to raising GABA as that can have very similar symptoms

Hans

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the podcast.
Haha I'm not actually focusing on lowering estrogen.
English isn't actually my first language (I'm bilingual though), so I sometimes have to stop and think when having to translate some things in my head. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals