All The Possible Ways To INCREASE Stomach Acid

Mito

Does anyone know any other hacks to increase stomach acid?

“Creatine is not just in our muscles. It is essential for the secretion of stomach acids. If our creatine levels go down, we would have digestive problems because we’re not making enough stomach acids,” explains Chris Masterjohn

Magnesium chloride

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
L

lollipop

Thank you all!! I found another extremely great way and that is FORSKOLIN!!! I accidentally found this when looking at its other amazing benefits. After a few days on Forskolin I have noticed extremely raging libido, improved pumps/vascularity and better sleep.
Stimulatory effect of forskolin on gastric acid secretion in the rat, in vitro and in vivo. - PubMed - NCBI
Here is a pretty good balanced article about this substance:

https://www.organicnewsroom.com/forskolin/

Syncopated

Iron increases stomach acid. Heme iron from meat or vegetable iron such as beets. Beet juice with vinegar before meals will increase stomach acid.

B-styles

Hey ya'll,

I am trying to biohack heartburn/reflux through the use of herbs and other means of increasing stomach acid/pancreatic exocrine function.

The number one herb to do this I have found has been Gentiana Lutea.

Does anyone know any other hacks to increase stomach acid?
Eg. Essential oils, herbs, supplements etc.

Thanks!

Good find on the Gentian ! It helps the liver immensely which is strongly connected to HCL. Sodium and glycine are very much involved in HCL production. When I went through my period of heartburn the #1 thing that solved it was increasing my sodium levels and cleaning up the liver. On occasion eating a 1/4 of apple soothed acute flair ups.

yerrag

Carbon dioxide crucial also to HCl production. Here's why:

The secretion of hydrochloric acid (H+ and Cl-) by the parietal cells is an active process that uses up ATP and takes place against a concentration gradient...

...The precusors of the exported H+ ions are carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). CO2 diffuses from the blood into the parietal cells, and in a reaction catalyzed by carbonate dehydratase (carbonic anhydrase), it reacts with H2O to form H+ and hydrogen carbonate (HCO3-). The H+ ions are transported into the gastric lumen in exchange for K+ by a membrance-bound H+/K+-exchanging ATPase. The remaining hydrogen carbonate is released into the interstitium in electroneutral antiport in exchange for chloride ions (Cl-), and frim there into the blood The Cl- ions follow the secreted protons through a channel into the gastric lumen.

p. 270 Color Atlas of Biochemistry, 2nd Edition 2005

Last edited:

lvysaur

Bitter anything works well. Coffee and lemon seeds both work for me.

tomisonbottom

Motif

“Creatine is not just in our muscles. It is essential for the secretion of stomach acids. If our creatine levels go down, we would have digestive problems because we’re not making enough stomach acids,” explains Chris Masterjohn

Magnesium chloride
But who in this world lacks of creatine when eating meat ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals