All the foods I LOVE...

iLoveSugar

Why is it, that I crave ALL the foods that are opposite Peat. I absolutely LOVE potatoes and could live on them alone, yet I react terrible to them no matter how I cook, or what I cook them with. Arthritisy, bad rashes, etc. Sandwiches, obviously the break sucks! I'm starving to find a good ''Go-To" snack as I am just ice creamed, cheesed, OJ'd OUT!

Sometimes I just don't want sugar!

tara

If it's a nightshade problem, rather than a starch problem, how do you do with white rice? Or baking with masa harina or rice flour? Or nice salty oat porridge? Oat cakes? That's not a recommendation, particularly, but it's important to have something you can eat and enjoy and get some nourishment from, and masa, oats, and rice seem to be easier on the system for some people than wheat and potatoes.

What are the other foods that you love that you are currently avoiding?

Brian

Me neither. Lately I switched back to refined starch(white rice, well cooked potato), coconut oil, beef, eggs, gelatin, cheese. I got tired of fluids and sugar and was retaining too much water. There's no denying that my pulse and temps are better on these foods.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

tara said:
If it's a nightshade problem, rather than a starch problem, how do you do with white rice? Or baking with masa harina or rice flour? Or nice salty oat porridge? Oat cakes? That's not a recommendation, particularly, but it's important to have something you can eat and enjoy and get some nourishment from, and masa, oats, and rice seem to be easier on the system for some people than wheat and potatoes.

What are the other foods that you love that you are currently avoiding?

I seem to rash up with all starch. I have never liked rice in my life, but at this point, it sounds better than a cup of OJ. I just hate food right now which stinks, because now I am majorly under eating. Eating bad food makes me sick, so it's not really an option. Chips and salsa, potatoes, etc. Basically salty food and not salty milk or salty fruit.