All my hair loss ideas over the years summarized

Not that it matters, just making sure I wasn't going crazy recalling this.
Interesting topic for sure. Hair loss is definitely systemic issue. My mpb started around the age 24 after a very stressful period (uni exams, break up, too much exercise, family issues). I was athletic at the time , but prior to that i was skinny fat with a propensity to have abdominal obesity. Late puberty with a history of using lot’s of antibiotics at a small age, because of chronic infections (almost died once). I also found out my mother was going through rough time while I was in the womb so that’s more stress. After discovering Peat and incorating his ideas (less pufa, more calcium, liver, more carbs, daily carrot salad) the hair loss stabilized and density improved also. One year into Peating I crashed and developed some kind of dysbiosis, lost 25 pounds, became a mess physically and mentally, digestion destroyed, hair also. Still recovering from that. I think the main driving factors are a combination of a stressful environment, poor nutrition, pufas, genetics and gut dysbiosis. I believe stress can be passed on through the womb through many generations.

Peatful

@Ras @TheBeard

Its short.

OP
L

lampofred

Then explain to me why:

- My father starting losing his hair at 28 (not enough nutrients to sustain the growth according to your theory)

- He kept growing an incredibly thick and dense beard and body hair until now (enough nutrients to sustain this growth?)

- He kept growing an impressive amount of muscle without exogenous hormones (enough nutrients to sustain this growth?)

I'm genuinely interested.

Different areas of the body are prioritized differently, like how the thymus is the first to go under stress (even before skeletal muscle). Blood is the most important nutrient, and I think the top of the head is the least prioritized (like the thymus), so for it to get adequate blood then you either have to have a massive amount of blood or extremely clean arteries so that even if you have a small amount of blood, it's used very efficiently, without resistance, to get where it needs to go.

If you have low amounts of blood in general (low protein, salt intake throughout life) then growth everywhere throughout the body will probably be thin, but if you have adequate blood but a weakening circulatory system (due to PUFA/phosphate, calcification, etc.), then you'll probably have good growth in some areas and poor growth in others, like you were describing.

The caffeine should clean the arteries and the milk should increase blood production.

Ras

@Ras @TheBeard

Its short.

Unless I missed it, in neither the video nor the article did he or anyone say that he vomits after eating.

Peatful

Unless I missed it, in neither the video nor the article did he or anyone say that he vomits after eating.
Was supporting my point. He seems to say the opposite doesn’t he?

He started when he was 19 and just has been able to keep a high metabolism.
I would assume- without vomiting- he could have an issue with stomach expansion at some point.
What he does volume wise is boggling.

Maybe mukbang eaters vomit?; but Matt Stonie surprisingly does not.
Hes lean; nice hair; no gyno; nice skin blah blah blah.

mrchibbs

i find a high calorie necessity to be a major burden. as a child, it's fun because you can just eat pancakes, waffles, maple syrup, pizza, pasta, candy, skittles, cookies, brownies, chips, cereal, hamburgers, fries, milk shakes. all of which either your parents make or you can eat at any restaurant because your blissfully ignorant. having to make every meal yourself, and avoiding restaurants because of pufa, and the problems with all those foods mentioned, makes eating enough calories consistently an effort, let alone eating 4-5000 calories to go above and beyond. even with tons of starch which i eat, having to cook those meals everyday is off putting
Not that hard to get calories IMO, with things like whole milk, dried fruits and many others things.

Jack Earth

I found Peat due to hair loss and fixed mine and have been posting long posts about it over the years but I realized it can all be distilled into two parts...

Hair loss is nothing but your body failing to regenerate damaged structures due to lack of energy/nutrients. So all you need to do is jumpstart regenerative processes which have been turned off for a long time and provide enough nutrients this time.

- 1200 mg caffeine (caffeine pills are easier when you're trying to get this much caffeine) daily will spark regenerative processes back on

- 1 gallon of whole milk daily will provide the nutrients needed to support these regenerative processes (or low fat milk combined with ghee, which probably has any chemicals ordinarily found in milk fat removed, but I think the milk fat is needed), since milk is specially designed for growth/regeneration

You are breaking down old structures and rebuilding new ones which is very energy intensive, so small amounts of caffeine and milk won't cut it, large amounts are needed, but I think in principle good stimulation and nutrition is all it takes. Obviously those amounts are worked up to slowly. It's similar to beginner bodybuilders doing GOMAD.

Disclaimer: this is not medical advice. I am not recommending anyone do anything; your health/hair is completely in your hands.
The best part of this post is your disclaimer.
Why dont women have hair loss like men? I guess women regenerate but men dont right?

equipoise

The best part of this post is your disclaimer.
Why dont women have hair loss like men? I guess women regenerate but men dont right?
A lot of women experience hair loss as they age, fact is I know plenty of mid 20's to early 30's women with thin hair, almost diffuse balding like.

Now, the main difference between women and men is this.

I'm gonna give an example.

A good friend of mine, girl in her late 20's, began losing her hair due to stressful life and partying / drug use. She could easily fix this with nettles, teas, basically mainstream approach to thickening hair. She put some tinctures on her hair, stopped using drugs, cut down on drinking, started just generally being healthier (as percieved by mainstream) and her hair all regrew back. I vividly remember seeing her 6 months after hair initial hair loss (it was very noticeable) and she had hair thicker than ever.
Countless of stories of women regrowing their hair.

I've never seen a legit photo of men regrowing their hair tbh, to a big degree.

I have a feeling something genetic is at play here because I have a good feeling that, when it comes to men, when something triggers hair loss, so the actual hairline recedes, there's no going back without HT. Finasteride can stop hairloss but I'd never ever ever ever use that stuff lmao. Thanks but no thanks, rather have a bald dome and pull it off nicely than ingesting literal poison and cucking myself in the process.

It's a fact that hairloss is male dominant disease that impacts tons of us in the world and there's pretty much nothing you can do against it. Slow it down, sure, have better texture, density sure, but actually regrowing the juvenile NW1 hairline? Prove me wrong

Motif

But there are cases where men regrew their hair after deficiencies like iron or zinc or after improving thyroid, right ?

How long does this usually take for men or women til hair grows back after addressing those issues?

equipoise

Could it be their protective progesterone?
cortisol and adrenal / androgen output is not a good mix. throw in estrogen in the combination and no wonder males lose hair so much. my friends little brothers buddies (they are 13 or 14) already have visible receding.

It's a fact that hairloss is male dominant disease that impacts tons of us in the world and there's pretty much nothing you can do against it. Slow it down, sure, have better texture, density sure, but actually regrowing the juvenile NW1 hairline? Prove me wrong
That's a good way of looking at it. Similar to the way autoimmune diseases affect women more. I view MPB as a chronic disease that is strongly driven by diet, lifestyle and environment - just like cancer, diabetes and hypertension. The pathogenesis is a bit convoluted and we still don't know the complete, but stress is strongly involved. A few of my anecdotes. My great grandpa lost all of his hair during WWI where he spent 6 years in Russian captivity. I know two guys for my university who are identical twins - one of them is heavily receding ( since his late 20's) for years and the other one is NWO.

Last edited:

Denisenhorses

Well I'm female lost hair age 1 years old. Feel that my mother had some deficiency that affected my outcome. Now 69 with same situation. Don't think the male issues relate to mine

Inaut

Well I'm female lost hair age 1 years old. Feel that my mother had some deficiency that affected my outcome. Now 69 with same situation. Don't think the male issues relate to mine
I think it is related to lymph congestion and immunity (passed on from your mother) while in utero. Can't remember where I read it but it was along the lines of babies born bald (like myself) had a weaker immunity and development due to condition of the mother.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals