All Meat Paleo Carnivore Diets Are Going Mainstream Big Time !

Momado965

I still think some level of hypercaloric intake is required to heal from Hypo, and that calorie restriction isn't the answer to that, except perhaps in the most extreme of cases and even then I dunno, but we already agree to disagree on that and that's cool, since otherwise we mostly agree. I think most of the dangers from hypercaloric intake is the type of foods used in overfeeding (and on that, I think we all agree).

I have to eat 5000 calories to bring my waking temps to anything decent (Did 100 gram fat, 200 gram protein, 800 gram carb yesterday) and got my waking temp to 98.3F this morning.

I am hoping eventually that will level off as my body learns to use carbs again though, at which point I won't need 800 grams of carbs anymore lol. Am also trying to get my fast down from 100g to lower, but so far that's as low as I can tolerate, but I did get just 4 gram of PUFA yesterday so I consider that a win.

Yeah it sucks. Did you take t3 to half the amount of those massive calories?

Cirion

Yeah it sucks. Did you take t3 to half the amount of those massive calories?

I tried T3 briefly and didn't like it. But I am, I believe at least, inching ever so closely to the right diet (for me at least). I dunno if you've had a looksie at a thread I've been putting together, but this has been documenting my experiences:

Determining Effect Of Diet On Metabolism And Weight Loss/Gain Through Data Collection

The last page or two shows my latest breakthrough that waking pulse is almost directly correlated to total calories intaken, so if pulse isn't as high as desired, simply raise calories (essentially). I haven't yet achieved 98.6F every day, but that's the last bastion, so to speak, and requires a little more manipulation, but I suspect it has something to do with nearly zero fat intake (Work in progress) based upon some data I've collected thus far.

I am definitely feeling better though and that's an indicator that I'm doing at least some things right.

Runenight201

Preach! Preach my pasta brethren. Preach oh father of strach for this world has sinned and forgiven the mighty bread and rice! Preach!

Dude it’s crazy how easily I can forget things. For the past couple weeks I kept playing around with stupid food combinations like excessive sugar and fatty soups, only to finally realize that the answer was in fatty starches. I made an absolute killer Mac n cheese recipe today that made me so strong and feel so good and be so lean that I question why the hell I vary from what worked in the past.

Cheese and starch is the perfect combo for insanely warm body temps and feelings of well-being and satiation. I custom make my cheese sauce to have the optimal amount of milk, egg yolk, cheese, and salt, and in this way the dish becomes insanely good and I eat the right amount without running into negative effects from excessive fat consumption.

I combined this with meat and then sugar, coffee, and milk and I was an absolute monster in the gym today. It felt so good lol my muscles were so dense and hard. I then had a postwork out combo of oj+ milk smoothie, followed by blueberry/strawberry lemonade, and then apple sauce. And I just feel damn good. Well fed, satiated, very content. Gonna go smoke some tobacco and probably have one last bedtime meal of my Mac n cheese =P

Ron J

Dude it’s crazy how easily I can forget things. For the past couple weeks I kept playing around with stupid food combinations like excessive sugar and fatty soups, only to finally realize that the answer was in fatty starches. I made an absolute killer Mac n cheese recipe today that made me so strong and feel so good and be so lean that I question why the hell I vary from what worked in the past.

Cheese and starch is the perfect combo for insanely warm body temps and feelings of well-being and satiation. I custom make my cheese sauce to have the optimal amount of milk, egg yolk, cheese, and salt, and in this way the dish becomes insanely good and I eat the right amount without running into negative effects from excessive fat consumption.

I combined this with meat and then sugar, coffee, and milk and I was an absolute monster in the gym today. It felt so good lol my muscles were so dense and hard. I then had a postwork out combo of oj+ milk smoothie, followed by blueberry/strawberry lemonade, and then apple sauce. And I just feel damn good. Well fed, satiated, very content. Gonna go smoke some tobacco and probably have one last bedtime meal of my Mac n cheese =P
When you are experimenting with diet like that, you're supposed to track your weight and body fat. And it usually takes a while to realize that you've been gaining weight. If I substantially increase my carb consumption, I expect my muscles to reach their full capacity in a few days, which means harder, and bigger muscles, and stronger lifts, but that doesn't mean that I found the holy grail; it's usually how weight gain starts.
Edit: You can maintain weight with muscle glycogen at full capacity, by that I meant that you'd have to make sure that you're not spilling over.

Last edited:

Runenight201

When you are experimenting with diet like that, you're supposed to track your weight and body fat. And it usually takes a while to realize that you've been gaining weight. If I substantially increase my carb consumption, I expect my muscles to reach their full capacity in a few days, which means harder, and bigger muscles, and stronger lifts, but that doesn't mean that I found the holy grail; it's usually how weight gain starts.

Of course I track my weight about every other week. I’ve been trending downwards. I just weighed myself after a full day of eating homemade Mac n cheese, meat, fruit, sugar, etc... and Im at 166.3, i would guesstimate maybe 14-15% bf. Visible 4 pack. I really don’t think I can get fat anymore, I’ve gained such an awareness over my stomach, I can feel instantly when I overeat a particular food, and I’ll stop before negative effects can occur.

Out of all the food combinations so far that I’ve tried, my homemade Mac n cheese with some meat is the most satiating, pleasurable, energetic, warming food I’ve put into my body. Rice and meat just sit heavy, even with my lard soup. I definitely feel a very pleasurable “massaging” of my central cranial area from this food. Probably the opiate effects of the dairy and wheat combined, but damn does it feel great. I’m just content, sitting in my bed, typing this message. For no damn good reason besides that my stomach and brain are happy :)

We’ll see how this goes. I don’t really like the energy states that rice and meat gave, especially compared to dairy, meat, and wheat. Perhaps there’s some sort of vegetable/fat/spice combination Im missing on the rice/meat combo to make it more pleasurable and energy inducing. Worst case scenario I’ll just be a strong thic boy, with a lil extra fat but good sleep, energy, and moods =P

Momado965

Yeah I second all that. Cheese and bread is the optimal combo. Better yet parmesan and mozzarella pasta. Makes me a warm monster.

tara

There are no beneficial aspects of wheat consumption. None.
It contains carbohydrates and protein. I think my system favours other foods. But if you are hungry and wheat is what's available, then wheat can be a lot better than nothing.
It may have been key in the development of human civilisation at some times and places.

Getting fat is not the body's response to a perceived stressor.
I does seem to be a response to stresses of various kinds.
Getting fat has more to do with math (CICO) then it does with physiology.
Unless it involves lipoinjection or similar, I think there's generally a bit of physiology involved.

but I think it should be unanimous that complete calorie fasting has no basis.
My hunch is this too depends on context. For people who do not have a history of severe restrictive dieting/undereating, limited periods of fasting may have their benefits sometimes. There seems to be evidence for that. I don't think everyone can/should do it. I'm sure there are questions about who, when, how and how long might benefit.

I still think some level of hypercaloric intake is required to heal from Hypo, and that calorie restriction isn't the answer to that, except perhaps ...
My hunch is it depends on what the cause of the hypo is, and how entrenched it has been.
If calorie deficiency has been the cause, then further restriction is unlikely to be the solution - and may worsen the imbalance.
But if any of the other links in the metabolism physiology are the source of disturbance, resolving those maybe more key than calorie excess. Eg if lack of sunlight or key minerals are the root cause, then it's probably more important to fix that - and may be compatible with limited fasting etc for some people.

If that were true RP would be shouting it from the mountaintops.
Peat talks about many things, and doesn't seem inclined to shout. I'm pretty sure I've heard or seen him mention that there can be benefit from fasting sometimes, though I'm afraid I don't have a quote at hand.

SOMO

There are no beneficial aspects of wheat consumption. None. Very healthy and robust people can tolerate it more or less, but it is not beneficial in any way. As Ray said: Wheat isn't made for human consumption.

I have to disagree respectfully.

Wheat is high in most nutrients, certainly more than other grains and white rice.
Also wheat is a good source of insoluble fiber, which has some benefits in and of itself.

Properly prepared wheat (sourdough) is not an issue for most people.

The yeast in sourdough bread adds a significant amount of B-Vitamins to wheat which is already high in B-Vitamins.

Cirion

Of course I track my weight about every other week. I’ve been trending downwards. I just weighed myself after a full day of eating homemade Mac n cheese, meat, fruit, sugar, etc... and Im at 166.3, i would guesstimate maybe 14-15% bf. Visible 4 pack. I really don’t think I can get fat anymore, I’ve gained such an awareness over my stomach, I can feel instantly when I overeat a particular food, and I’ll stop before negative effects can occur.

Out of all the food combinations so far that I’ve tried, my homemade Mac n cheese with some meat is the most satiating, pleasurable, energetic, warming food I’ve put into my body. Rice and meat just sit heavy, even with my lard soup. I definitely feel a very pleasurable “massaging” of my central cranial area from this food. Probably the opiate effects of the dairy and wheat combined, but damn does it feel great. I’m just content, sitting in my bed, typing this message. For no damn good reason besides that my stomach and brain are happy :)

We’ll see how this goes. I don’t really like the energy states that rice and meat gave, especially compared to dairy, meat, and wheat. Perhaps there’s some sort of vegetable/fat/spice combination Im missing on the rice/meat combo to make it more pleasurable and energy inducing. Worst case scenario I’ll just be a strong thic boy, with a lil extra fat but good sleep, energy, and moods =P

How are your waking temps and pulses? Temps in particular? Not the temps immediately after eating, but the next morning. That's more important than the temps immediately after eating something, which can be misleading IMO. I've played with some mac and cheese meals before and I also feel great immediately after consuming but they absolutely destroy my metabolism by the next morning measured via temps, pulses, and mood, and also weight gain for that matter. I know I preach waking temps like a fanatic but waking temps truly are the #1 best proxy for metabolic health in my experience of 4 months tracking waking temps and pulses.

Too much starch and/or meat in the absence of sugar can easily bring my waking temps to the 97F range. Take today for example. Stupidly had a bunch of chicken (no other low fat meats handy, but did order some 98% lean beef) last night, should know better, but sure enough, my waking temp dropped like a rock to 97.8F today. (Anything less than 98F I consider abysmally low as gauged by moods, energy, motivation, etc)

Last edited:

Runenight201

How are your waking temps and pulses? Temps in particular? Not the temps immediately after eating, but the next morning. That's more important than the temps immediately after eating something, which can be misleading IMO. I've played with some mac and cheese meals before and I also feel great immediately after consuming but they absolutely destroy my metabolism by the next morning measured via temps, pulses, and mood, and also weight gain for that matter. I know I preach waking temps like a fanatic but waking temps truly are the #1 best proxy for metabolic health in my experience of 4 months tracking waking temps and pulses.

Too much starch and/or meat in the absence of sugar can easily bring my waking temps to the 97F range. Take today for example. Stupidly had a bunch of chicken (no other low fat meats handy, but did order some 98% lean beef) last night, should know better, but sure enough, my waking temp dropped like a rock to 97.8F today. (Anything less than 98F I consider abysmally low as gauged by moods, energy, motivation, etc)

Im confused as to your methodology. Would you eat a meal that doesn’t make you feel immediately better but does increase your waking temps? Has that situation happened to you?

I don’t hard track anything, but go by my perception of various physiological and psychological states. Whether I feel anxiety or motivation, energy or lethargy, strength or weakness, stomach satiation or want, flat stomach or bloat.

Sleep is still the last frontier for me to get right. I just eat to make sure I have good energy, moods, warm hands, strength, leanness, motivation, etc...

I agree with too much starch or meat tho. I think that’s why white rice and meat didn’t fair as well for me compared to wheat and dairy. It could be that I need to eat wheat and dairy during the day, and then save the rice and meat as my pre-bed meal, as rice and meat usually make me sleepy. We’ll see.... in fact, thinking through my stomach rn, i could go for some rice and meat right now AFTER having consumed the wheat and dairy. It could be that the wheat and dairy excite, while the rice and meat ground, so that in combination I have a nice metabolic balance.

Cirion

Im confused as to your methodology. Would you eat a meal that doesn’t make you feel immediately better but does increase your waking temps? Has that situation happened to you?

I don’t hard track anything, but go by my perception of various physiological and psychological states. Whether I feel anxiety or motivation, energy or lethargy, strength or weakness, stomach satiation or want, flat stomach or bloat.

Sleep is still the last frontier for me to get right. I just eat to make sure I have good energy, moods, warm hands, strength, leanness, motivation, etc...

I agree with too much starch or meat tho. I think that’s why white rice and meat didn’t fair as well for me compared to wheat and dairy. It could be that I need to eat wheat and dairy during the day, and then save the rice and meat as my pre-bed meal, as rice and meat usually make me sleepy. We’ll see.... in fact, thinking through my stomach rn, i could go for some rice and meat right now AFTER having consumed the wheat and dairy. It could be that the wheat and dairy excite, while the rice and meat ground, so that in combination I have a nice metabolic balance.

Lol, I can understand the confusion. To answer your questions sometimes what I eat the night before might make me feel sleepy and lethargic but actually wake up feeling great, but usually, I'll also feel good before bed along with a good mood waking up. However, I have found it is insufficient to just use how I feel going to bed and expect that I'll feel great waking up. I've seen the opposite happen on many, many occasions. That's possibly a vague answer to your question, but my point is that waking temps, pulses moods, energy is the one ring to rule them all, and anything else is just noise, trees in the forest IME. I would agree that eventually once health is restored, that every meal SHOULD energize you though. So I don't think we disagree really, I'm just more focused on the end-result, long-term impact on my metabolism (Measured via waking temps/pulse/energy), rather than focusing on the short-term, immediate impact on my metabolism which may or may not be helpful in the long-term.

Yes, sleep is the hardest part to get right. I think you're actually almost saying what I'm saying, but without saying it. Because waking temps/pulses/moods etc correspond 1-to-1 with good sleep, and vice versa. Not once in the 4+ months I've tracked data have I had a day with good sleep that corresponded to anything less than 98.3-98.4F waking temps. Conversely, virtually every day I've woken up with 98.4-98.6F temps and great pulses (80-85+) that I've felt great and in some cases even almost euphoric, yes, at the point of waking up. It's my opinion that you're supposed to feel amazing waking up. However, since no one ever does anymore, now people think its normal to reach for the snooze button and barely drag themselves out of bed only to finally wake up after 1-2 cups of coffee, 2hrs of time, or even more effort. I'm not interested in that kind of existence. I crave a life where every waking second is awesome, yes, even the moment getting out of bed. And I firmly believe it can be done. & Waking temps/pulses are an almost perfect proxy for quantifying this.

I have also found that waking temps and pulses literally sets up your mood, energy, motivation for the entire day. If you "wake up on the wrong side of the bed", your day will ALWAYS be mediocre in my experience. Zero exceptions.

Last edited:

Runenight201

Lol, I can understand the confusion. To answer your questions sometimes what I eat the night before might make me feel sleepy and lethargic but actually wake up feeling great, but usually, I'll also feel good before bed along with a good mood waking up. However, I have found it is insufficient to just use how I feel going to bed and expect that I'll feel great waking up. I've seen the opposite happen on many, many occasions. That's possibly a vague answer to your question, but my point is that waking temps, pulses moods, energy is the one ring to rule them all, and anything else is just noise, trees in the forest IME. I would agree that eventually once health is restored, that every meal SHOULD energize you though. So I don't think we disagree really, I'm just more focused on the end-result, long-term impact on my metabolism (Measured via waking temps/pulse/energy), rather than focusing on the short-term, immediate impact on my metabolism which may or may not be helpful in the long-term.

Yes, sleep is the hardest part to get right. I think you're actually almost saying what I'm saying, but without saying it. Because waking temps/pulses/moods etc correspond 1-to-1 with good sleep, and vice versa. Not once in the 4+ months I've tracked data have I had a day with good sleep that corresponded to anything less than 98.3-98.4F waking temps. Conversely, virtually every day I've woken up with 98.4-98.6F temps and great pulses (80-85+) that I've felt great and in some cases even almost euphoric, yes, at the point of waking up. It's my opinion that you're supposed to feel amazing waking up. However, since no one ever does anymore, now people think its normal to reach for the snooze button and barely drag themselves out of bed only to finally wake up after 1-2 cups of coffee, 2hrs of time, or even more effort. I'm not interested in that kind of existence. I crave a life where every waking second is awesome, yes, even the moment getting out of bed. And I firmly believe it can be done. & Waking temps/pulses are an almost perfect proxy for quantifying this.

I have also found that waking temps and pulses literally sets up your mood, energy, motivation for the entire day. If you "wake up on the wrong side of the bed", your day will ALWAYS be mediocre in my experience. Zero exceptions.

Hmmm interesting. I’m thinking back to my childhood and whether I’ve ever woken up ecstatic. Usually I wake up slightly groggy, but then once I have breakfast I get a lot of energy and feel motivated to tackle the day. From then on, as long as I consume the correct foods I’ll continue to have good energy and positive moods. But I know I’m not fully healthy yet because my sleep is still slightly disturbed. I usually wake up 3-4 times in the last 2-3 hours right before I get up for good. Hunger is always the motivating factor for me to get up. Since cortisol rises through out the night, I think that the cortisol is catabolizing and providing energy until it can’t anymore, and then I get a hunger signal and get up for good. In the meantime while cortisol is supplying energy, it is probably disrupting my sleep and not allowing me to fully rest. I still have dreams and morning woods, so it’s not terrible, just not yet optimal.

@Runenight201 so pizza would be fine?

I think pizza is fine, but one should be careful not to consume too much starch in relation to the cheese, meat, and tomato sauce. When I eat conventional pizza, I usually eat half the pizza slice, then consume the rest of cheese and tomato sauce, and then toss the rest of the bread out. Making your own pizza with proper ratios is always ideal imo. It’s as simple as tossing tomato sauce, cheese, and toppings on some white bread and eating cold or heating up in the microwave lol.

Cirion

Hmmm interesting. I’m thinking back to my childhood and whether I’ve ever woken up ecstatic. Usually I wake up slightly groggy, but then once I have breakfast I get a lot of energy and feel motivated to tackle the day. From then on, as long as I consume the correct foods I’ll continue to have good energy and positive moods. But I know I’m not fully healthy yet because my sleep is still slightly disturbed. I usually wake up 3-4 times in the last 2-3 hours right before I get up for good. Hunger is always the motivating factor for me to get up. Since cortisol rises through out the night, I think that the cortisol is catabolizing and providing energy until it can’t anymore, and then I get a hunger signal and get up for good. In the meantime while cortisol is supplying energy, it is probably disrupting my sleep and not allowing me to fully rest. I still have dreams and morning woods, so it’s not terrible, just not yet optimal.

Ahh, yes your sleep sounds a lot like mine. Frequent waking up to urinate and/or eat.

IMO, the ideal sleep looks like sleeping roughly 8 hrs straight without a single awakening, and also feeling amazing waking up. However I put no limits on sleep generally if I have a day off. I sleep as long as I dang well please.

The best sleep I can recall in the past 10 yrs or so for me was when I was in the best shape and health of my life following an ultra high carb, moderate protein, low fat diet, and on vacation on the beach. I'd sleep a long time with few or no awakenings, wake up extremely refreshed and feeling absolutely wonderful. I'd still take my time in the morning (I think this is a big factor too, 9-5 jobs aren't conducive to lazy mornings, which brings up our stress hormones) even though I felt good, because I was relaxed and while I felt great and no brain fog, felt no desire to rush myself either. I think that's the difference between energy while stress is low and energy while stress is high. You can be energetic and yet calm and not be in a rush. That's a hallmark of low stress hormones. I'd then maybe go for a quick jog on the beach around noon, and relax the rest of the day, maybe chill outside in the pool in the afternoon. That was the life. That's why I crave retiring to a beach house, so so badly because I know it'll result in optimal health for me.

Dino D

Ahh, yes your sleep sounds a lot like mine. Frequent waking up to urinate and/or eat.

IMO, the ideal sleep looks like sleeping roughly 8 hrs straight without a single awakening, and also feeling amazing waking up. However I put no limits on sleep generally if I have a day off. I sleep as long as I dang well please.

The best sleep I can recall in the past 10 yrs or so for me was when I was in the best shape and health of my life following an ultra high carb, moderate protein, low fat diet, and on vacation on the beach. I'd sleep a long time with few or no awakenings, wake up extremely refreshed and feeling absolutely wonderful. I'd still take my time in the morning (I think this is a big factor too, 9-5 jobs aren't conducive to lazy mornings, which brings up our stress hormones) even though I felt good, because I was relaxed and while I felt great and no brain fog, felt no desire to rush myself either. I think that's the difference between energy while stress is low and energy while stress is high. You can be energetic and yet calm and not be in a rush. That's a hallmark of low stress hormones. I'd then maybe go for a quick jog on the beach around noon, and relax the rest of the day, maybe chill outside in the pool in the afternoon. That was the life. That's why I crave retiring to a beach house, so so badly because I know it'll result in optimal health for me.
I have an idea, your brain is overthinking truoght the day so it continues its strugle at night... if you would stop everything, also reading and net, just go into nature, leave your phone, walk swim play a game (not a smart one) and after 3-4 days it will slowly start, you mind would come down be ready to.stop and let go... its like a habit, a print in the brain that repeats so deep sleep is hardly achived... when i was a stupid kid my brain could let go and not give a ****, now it has 12 tasks before sleep, 20 for tomorow and it is to much info that the brain proceaes every day... i think its not so more about diet, my sleep os much better but i need to stop my racing mind and its not all from diet :) it cant be that determinating... this forum is a sleep disturber, this way of reading and thinking a writing is not god 4 an everyday lifestyle... it arauses the brain to much...

Runenight201

Yes I put no limits on sleep as well because i know how important it is to be fully rested. 2 days a week I’m forced to wake up at 530am for my job. A couple months ago these wakings felt like forced torture and I felt terrible until I got off of my shift and was able to nap. Now that I’m in a healthier state, this shortened sleep is still unpleasant, but my body is able to transition and not feel terrible as I work.

Luckily I don’t wake up to urinate. If you’re waking up to urinate I think you are overconsuming fruits/sugars/liquids and underconsuming solid foods and salts. When I had a high fruit and sugar diet relative to starch, dairy, and meat, I had a urination problem, and would frequently urinate during the day. Very annoying. I also would sweat terribly and be easily stressed.

I think the retiring concept is interesting. When I’m feeling good, I actually want to work. I crave expending my energy somehow, whether that’s through creative, artistic, or playful means. Being in a financially free, low stress environment of course would be amazing, but I would tire very quickly and get bored of just laying around doing nothing. I think the healthy human wants to expend their energy in some meaningful way, whatever that happens to be to them. I often get whispers and desires of writing a novel or being in a band, and they can become intense enough to the point where it feels like I must push my life into that direction or else I won’t have truly actualized myself to the fullest. I’m still unsure about the concept of Divinity, but Whoever or Whatever (even if it’s just my mind imparting suggestions from imprinted environmental observations), those whispers and inclinations are, I pay respect to, because it feels as if it’s the right thing to do.

Cirion

I think the retiring concept is interesting. When I’m feeling good, I actually want to work. I crave expending my energy somehow, whether that’s through creative, artistic, or playful means. Being in a financially free, low stress environment of course would be amazing, but I would tire very quickly and get bored of just laying around doing nothing. I think the healthy human wants to expend their energy in some meaningful way, whatever that happens to be to them. I often get whispers and desires of writing a novel or being in a band, and they can become intense enough to the point where it feels like I must push my life into that direction or else I won’t have truly actualized myself to the fullest. I’m still unsure about the concept of Divinity, but Whoever or Whatever (even if it’s just my mind imparting suggestions from imprinted environmental observations), those whispers and inclinations are, I pay respect to, because it feels as if it’s the right thing to do.

I agree that an energetic organism will desire to do more things like socialize, take up new hobbies, or exercise, etc. I used to be in that mindset a lot when healthy. Watching TV and playing video games became less interesting, and I had a mental "Pull" to go outside and do something, anything, other than sit inside all day. But I only experience that "urge" when I'm healthy. I rarely experience this urge nowadays, although I occasionally do, on the days where my metabolism is on fire.

A hypothyroid brain really messes with your thoughts. Being hypothyroid is almost akin to being bipolar. One day I might be miserable, hate everyone and everything due to being in a hypo state, and then next day, through eating the right foods and getting enough sleep, feel wonderful, lol. I will say definitely when I was healthy, I actually kind of looked forward to work. You look at things in a different lens when you're metabolically healthy. What was annoying and something you dreaded becomes an opportunity for growth.

When I do get my beach house, I'm sure I'll build up my health to where I'll want to do things. But it'll be nice to be free from the shackles of 9-5, and if I have a day I don't feel energetic, it'll be great to have the option to just chill at my beach house for a day or two until I recharge.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Here are some success stories from going carnivore!

Success Stories Archives | MeatRx

Contributors are eating mainly beef & beef fat with some eggs and salt.

They are finding relief from obesity, arthritis, eczema, diabetes, migraines, asthma, acne, fatigue...

Most have come from keto. They had some benefits from keto but they have found Carnivore is even better!

Avoiding vegetable matter tends to be low Calorie. The animal protein and fat tends to be filling!

I have increased my beef and egg consumption but I am still eating about 1.5 kg fruit and 1 litre of fruit juice each day. Currently about 500g fatty beef and 2 eggs.

I might keep moving across gradually. When I went cold turkey Carnivore I stopped urinating and had diarrhoea. I reintroduced fruit and felt better.

I love fruit. The carnivores would say I had sugar addiction, but some may be optimal...!

Last edited:

Jessie

Yeah, trends come and they go. Give it 5 years (probably sooner) and you'll find loads of videos on YT titled "why I'm no longer carnivore." The benefit to this diet from a scientific perspective is very easily explained by the reduction of the bacterial load on the intestine. Personally, most of the carnivore YT personas I can't stand, most of them are really obnoxious besides Baker and Tufano, those two seem pretty chill. sev3rige is annoying and has a cult personality. Fart Kay is obnoxious, looks mildly autistic, and has been trolling Tim and Danny with his broscience because he apparently has nothing else to do. He also calls himself a "nutritional watchdog." Which is just cringy as f**k.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals