All Meat Paleo Carnivore Diets Are Going Mainstream Big Time !

Connor888

Yeah, trends come and they go. Give it 5 years (probably sooner) and you'll find loads of videos on YT titled "why I'm no longer carnivore." The benefit to this diet from a scientific perspective is very easily explained by the reduction of the bacterial load on the intestine. Personally, most of the carnivore YT personas I can't stand, most of them are really obnoxious besides Baker and Tufano, those two seem pretty chill. sev3rige is annoying and has a cult personality. Fart Kay is obnoxious, looks mildly autistic, and has been trolling Tim and Danny with his broscience because he apparently has nothing else to do. He also calls himself a "nutritional watchdog." Which is just cringy as f**k.

I found Bart cringy as well. Why tell people you have a phd and all these qualifications then spend all day attacking people? its very childish. i dont care what your qualifications are, i cant take someone seriously who acts that way

Jessie

sverig also has aggressive balding with an obviously oily scalp. That's just plain premature balding.
Yeah I've noticed that. When you go back to is really early videos when he was trying vegan diets and other stuff his hair line was more full. He just seems like a bad dude. Apparently he got in trouble in high school for threatening to stab someone. Dude is definitely dealing with some elevated glucocorticoids and catecholamines, lol. Typical rage personality. His newest videos though, like from a year ago and forward, he's just went full on with the Jim Jones stuff. People that take this guy seriously gotta be brainwashed.

I found Bart cringy as well. Why tell people you have a phd and all these qualifications then spend all day attacking people? its very childish. i dont care what your qualifications are, i cant take someone seriously who acts that way
Yeah I question his credentials. I mean, if he is what he says he is, then he's the most immature phd I've ever seen in my life. Professionals don't act like that. He seems to think Ray and Danny are charlatans, but he doesn't really give any credible defense to support his claims. Not to mention, dude is like a poster for male pattern baldness, lol.

Pretty much the only carnivore I can tolerate is Shawn Baker. Even though I disagree with Baker's views he's not dogmatic, and has repeatedly said do whatever makes you healthy. Seems like a guy I could get along with. Tufano is alright too, but he's backed away from the whole "carbs cause disease" mantra so it's really hard to say where he stands anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals