Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Merch Store

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Yep, Omar voted "yay" without any need for lecturing from Pelosi while AOC initially threatened to vote "nay" and after being threatened by Pelosi with an ethics violation investigation (which Pelosi can singlehandedly determine the outcome of), she voted "present". Still not a "yay" like Omar, but it tells you everything you need to know about how "muslim" Omar really is. So, yes, they represent the Millennial "values" in Congress - minority, female, muslim, atheist, and I even heard the "victim of abuse" card thrown around a few times. Apparently, Omar used her feminist powers to escape the "oppression" of her...brother...ooops, I mean husband by...cheating on him with 2 other men, and having one of them father a child she claims is from the first "husband". Remind you of anybody else...currently on trial for fraud? Yes, Ms. Elizabeth Holmes is using the same life playbook it seems.
Anyways, the "squad" is worse than controlled opposition, they are not even pretending any more. The only benefit I see from them is that they threaten to (and are capable of) "cancel" Biden's entire legislative agenda if they don't get the trillions of "social" spending they claim they were promised. So, they may turn on Biden/globalists in the most critical moment and do what Republicans/Trump could not do in the last 4+ years - derail the globalist legislative agenda, at least in the US, simply due to them not being given exactly what they wanted - i.e. a cardinal sin in the Millennial playbook:):
If they do that the globalists will carry out a false flag, plays right into their hands, label white supremacy, terrorism.

JamesGatz

In case it isn't obvious by now - EVERY politician - ESPECIALLY AOC - IS NWO

A8CB93A5-E20A-4560-80AA-BB51F17CC5A1.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom