Alex Berensons' Cowardice

LucyL

Probably this irritates me more than it should, but Simone Gold is one of the very few people that I point out as a real hero to my kids. And Alex's public humiliation of her extends to every one of America's Frontline Doctors, every single one of them who stood on the steps of the US Capitol and told the world there is treatment for COVID. And, one of the things I admire about Dr. Gold is that *she* never threw Stella Immanuel under the bus when Dr. Immanuel was controversial. Lady has more character in her little finger than Alex will have in a lifetime of trying to be respectable.

1623944460748.png

1623944489923.png

burtlancast

Did Simone Gold talk about Vitamine C by IV to treat Covid ?

I'm asking because in case she didn't, then all her virtue signalling, benevolent attitude she loves to wrap herself in simply represents empty rhetoric.

If all doctors told the truth about Vitamine C' power to destroy ALL VIRUSES then this world nightmare would never see the light of the day.

They are directly responsible for these killings.

RealNeat

I'm asking because in case she didn't, then all her virtue signalling, benevolent attitude she loves to wrap herself in simply represents empty rhetoric.

If all doctors told the truth about Vitamine C' power to destroy ALL VIRUSES then this world nightmare would never see the light of the day.

Dr peat credits the laxative effect of vitamin C to its viral illness efficacy. The IV wouldn't really accomplish that. By what mechanism would IV vitamin C help a so called viral illness? Oxidation/ Peroxide production?

burtlancast

Dr peat credits the laxative effect of vitamin C to its viral illness efficacy. The IV wouldn't really accomplish that. By what mechanism would IV vitamin C help a so called viral illness? Oxidation/ Peroxide production?

There's no laxative effect of Vit C by IV.

That's what all the orthomolecular doctors used to treat viruses (Klenner, Riordan, etc) and they did overcome these infections.

What's Ray talking about ?

LUH 3417

from my personal experience there is no laxative effect from IV vit C

Perry Staltic

Please stop this kind of divisive nonsense. Vitamin C is not the only way. Simone's group are doing fantastic work. Don't denigrate it.

Perry Staltic

I'm currently looking into IV vit C and the doctor requires metabolic tests and a G6PD test before he will administer. Those take days to complete. Time is of the essence in early treatment, so maybe they use other treatments that work that can be started the same day of diagnosis. Also IV vit C takes much more time and overhead, which would make it more expensive.

burtlancast

Please stop this kind of divisive nonsense. Vitamin C is not the only way. Simone's group are doing fantastic work. Don't denigrate it.

How can the honest-to-god truth be divisive ?

All the work and evidence has already been assembled and published decades ago; that's how the family of a New Zealand farmer dying from SARS in 2010 managed to save his life.

Dr Thomas Levy has published a whole book on the scientific and clinical evidence involving infections and Vit C. This evidence is simply overwhelming.

To believe doctors don't know about it would mean the common man knows more about curing infections than the medical profession.

Ever since Klenner and co started curing polio with Vit C, it should have been the moment all doctors stepped forward and admitted there was no more need for mandated vaccinations: how many souls have perished because this profession refuses to keep his oath ?

"If" Simone Gold refused to mention of the Shanghai published medical guidelines about treating Covid with Vit C, then she's playing a double game and all her good conscience is a show off and virtue signalling.

And i did wrote "IF" because i'm not aware of every public statement she has made.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom