Is white rum good for rum and cokes?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Cider and white rum?

4peatssake

Charlie said:
Well hell ya - with Mexican coke of course!

But hey, if you're really adventurous, you could go for this 73 proof dark rum baby, Trinidad’s Plantation Overproof, which won Best in Class in the overproof segment this year. I think you could then perhaps space travel. :rolling

rum_pla14.jpg

Uhm, Gabriel, rum and cider is alcohol abuse. :lol:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You sure do know a lot about rum, 4ps. :tinfoilhat :rolling

Thanks for the advice. I will let you know how it goes. :drinkingbuddies

Asimov

The one with the least amount of alcohol. Ethyl-alcohol it's self decreases testosterone and progesterone while increasing estrogen and prolactin.

It's like trying to find the most healthy corn oil to consume. The answer is the one with the least amount of corn oil. It's not healthy; period.

Don't try to justify it. Just do it and accept the consequences.

Peata

Charlie said:

That's what I use. I tend to stay away from darker alcoholic beverages for the most part, due to the congeners, tannins, and other toxins (=worse effects).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oh yeh, white rum and coke. A nice treat. :mrgreen: :coke :drinkingbuddies

Happy fathers day to all the dads out there. :hattip

Asimov

Serotonin only appears to be a serotonin antagonist because it fills the role of serotonin. It's like saying that steroids are antagonists to testosterone production. It's true....but only because steroids fulfill the role of testosterone and cause the body to create less through negative feedback loops.

Maybe he believes that replacing serotonin with LSD is indeed beneficial at low doses (because maybe serotonin is more harmful, I don't know) but in reality, they appear to have the same function. They alter the brains sensory inputs in order to deal with real (serotonin) or perceived (hallucinogens) stress.

If you're taking enough LSD to induce hallucinations, you're taking enough to cause stress. If you're not taking enough to cause hallucinations...what's the point? Don't kid yourself and think otherwise.

If you want to find the one with the least amount of peripheral damage, go to erowid.com and read up on hallucinogens. BUT.....mind altering drugs are, by definition, harmful to brain metabolism.

HDD

Sorry bout that..eating fries under red light sippin'' on Pepsi throwback! Friday night party!

4peatssake

Haagendazendiane said:
Sorry bout that..eating fries under red light sippin'' on Pepsi throwback! Friday night party!
:woo
Right there with ya sister!
coke+and+french+fries.jpg

HDD

The little white men with their little white coats are coming to take me away!! Lol

4peatssake

Jenn

Asimov said:
The one with the least amount of alcohol. Ethyl-alcohol it's self decreases testosterone and progesterone while increasing estrogen and prolactin.

It's like trying to find the most healthy corn oil to consume. The answer is the one with the least amount of corn oil. It's not healthy; period.

Don't try to justify it. Just do it and accept the consequences.

However, I have been told that eating a stick of butter before drinking eliminates the consequence of a hangover. The saturated fat is very protective. ;) :cool:

Of course, you would have to be healthy enough to eat a stick of butter and not puke before drinking.... :roll:

honeybee

Personally I like a sangria made with red vino, lots of fruit, dash of oj, some sugar to taste.
I have also found that drinking oj after consuming alcohol helps clear alcohol effects from the body. Helps the liver maybe?

4peatssake

Rum or vodka soaked gummy bears.
6a00d8358081ff69e201901d31a769970b-200pi

And summertime favorite, rum or vodka soaked watermelon! This stuff is potent though. :lol:
watermelon.jpg

I've always preferred vodka for taste but think rum is much, ahem, safer. :P

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
honeybee said:
Personally I like a sangria made with red vino, lots of fruit, dash of oj, some sugar to taste.
I have also found that drinking oj after consuming alcohol helps clear alcohol effects from the body. Helps the liver maybe?

The fructose in the OJ massively turns up the alcohol detox process.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals