Alcohol And Heat

Vins7

I'm normally cold and I have cold hands and feet.
Last I night I discovered that a small amount of alcohol dramatically increases my body temperature and warms my feet and hands...
Someone with the same experience?
Could It be because alcohol affect to my nervious system and relax me?
It is the first time that I experience like this in a while...

Last I night I discovered that a small amount of alcohol dramatically increases my body temperature and warms my feet and hands...
Yeah, I think member @GorillaHead has had the same experience :):

GorillaHead

Yup can confirm. This is most likely due to inhibition of Brian influenced constriction.

It increases vasodilation, this also likely increases measured temperature, increased circulation of blood in the skin will affect measurements. Alcohol is bad though.

OP
V

Vins7

It increases vasodilation, this also likely increases measured temperature, increased circulation of blood in the skin will affect measurements. Alcohol is bad though.
Thank you for your answer Tristan.
So, I know that is a complex question but, How could I increase my circulation naturally without drugs?
Blood circulation in my hands is very bad, they quickly become numb and when it is winter it is really annoying, both cold hands and the constant cold. I imagine it is related to my metabolism but I don't see a way to improve this.

revenant

Yes, after about a year of Peating, even a small amount of strong alcohol warms me up instantly and makes me sweat, much more dramatically than before. I see this as a sign of improved liver health, as it's able to quickly process the alcohol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals