Alcohol. And All Of My Symptoms

iLoveSugar

With me being so tense, nervous, dizzy, etc., I obviously don't function well. But oddly, alcohol is the only thing that really helps me cope. Now with this, I still don't drink but maybe 4-5x per year. It's very rare.

But what would be something safe that would relieve my symptoms and maybe work on the same system?

milk

in my experience, as someone who has often over-indulged in alcohol: sugar, tianeptine, pregnenolone.

Peat has said some good stuff about alcohol this year(though I am not sure what type and the amount of the alcohol).

@47:35
"It's umm anti oxidant, can be anti inflammatory, and can be in the right circumstances can be anti Parkinson's."

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Alcohol makes me worse the following days. But while under consumption, it relaxes me. Doesn't help my dizziness, but calms me down.

haidut

Forum Supporter
With me being so tense, nervous, dizzy, etc., I obviously don't function well. But oddly, alcohol is the only thing that really helps me cope. Now with this, I still don't drink but maybe 4-5x per year. It's very rare.

But what would be something safe that would relieve my symptoms and maybe work on the same system?

Alcohol is a GABA agonist and NMDA antagonist, and as such anti-anxiety, rapid antidepressant, muscle relaxant, and even anti-inflammatory. In addition, it stimulates synthesis of both pregnenolone and DHEA. In small amounts it also seems to be able to remove lipofuscin. But it is also serotonergic and in the long run suppresses metabolism and steroid synthesis in the gonads. So, in 1-2 drinks daily maybe 2-3 times a week it is probably OK but more than that is a problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals