Albert Einstein A Peatarian Before All Of Us?

Anders86

I was just googling how eggs and honey would go together as I have an OCD to google most of my weird questions :joyful:

So I stumbled on this article.

So Albert Einstein`s breakfast was eggs and honey, quite the Peatarian dish and very tasty I might add ;)

Sorry if this have been postet or discussed before but I found it quite funny and interesting and thought you guys would as well :)

And yeah, this is internet so I have absolutely no clue if this is really true.

beachbum

I was just googling how eggs and honey would go together as I have an OCD to google most of my weird questions :joyful:

So I stumbled on this article.

So Albert Einstein`s breakfast was eggs and honey, quite the Peatarian dish and very tasty I might add ;)

Sorry if this have been postet or discussed before but I found it quite funny and interesting and thought you guys would as well :)

And yeah, this is internet so I have absolutely no clue if this is really true.
This may not be the same but when I have pancakes I have an over easy egg with it. I take a bit of pancake with egg dip in honey or maple syrup and butter. I don't eat pancakes that offen though.

Xisca

Ho does this means I am super inteligente, as this is my favorit!
It is also my only food when ill, it is the only I can then digest.

Now I go for the same but in a coffee!

J

James IV

Pretty much everyone ate better before modern food stuffs were prevalent.

Note

Yeah now all packed proccessed foods with lots additives you don't even know.

xiaohua

This isn't just about famous people eating traditional unprocessed food, this is about people eating specifically Peat-recommended foods, not exactly mainstream traditional diets.

I'm now waiting for someone to burst into the thread proclaiming that Einstein was a Mason and a fraud, and Marilyn Monroe was a creation of the CIA. :ss I love RPF.

Note

Funny thing nowadays if you look like M.Monroe you are "fat", she was size 16.

artist

Her measurements were 35-22-35, which would be a modern 00 in the waist and about a 6 in the bust and a 2 in the hips. She was both slender and an extreme hourglass, I don't get why people hold her up as a more reasonable/attainable goal when that's one of the least likely combinations for a woman to achieve. That's why she was idolized, her look was special because it was rare and ultrafeminine.