Aktion T4 In America

LUH 3417

Heartbreaking and frightening case of an 11 month old infant sentenced to death because doctors and judges ruled any further medical treatment as futile. Even sadder to think how alternative treatments might save her life.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article238902013.html

At the center of the legal battle over Tinslee’s life is the controversial Texas Advance Directives Act — Texas Health & Safety Code 166.046 — that physicians can use to end a patient’s care they determine is futile, even if the family disagrees.

At the hearing, Nixon argued the statute is unconstitutional.

“The statute is the culprit, not the hospital,” Nixon said.

In its statement, Texas Right to Life said the group was disappointed in the ruling, which it said “not only disregarded the Constitution, but also sentenced an innocent 11-month-old baby to death like a criminal.”

The hospital in its statement committed to continue to provide the same level of intensive care to Tinslee that she has been receiving for her entire life. The decision to end life-sustaining care will be decided by the medical professionals caring for Tinslee in accordance with state law and in close communication with Tinslee’s family, the hospital statement said.

“While the Texas Right to Life group believes this case is about the constitutionality of a statute, we are only focused on what’s best for Tinslee,” the hospital’s statement said. “We ask that outside groups, even those who disagree with Cook Children’s approach, consider what is best for Tinslee now and give the family space to consider what truly is best for this baby, and allow our medical professionals space to care for her.”

postman

I thought they only did this in countries with socialized medicine. All of these ideas about doctors being allowed to take people off life support, or euthanasia, death panels etc. are very dangerous.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I thought they only did this in countries with socialized medicine. All of these ideas about doctors being allowed to take people off life support, or euthanasia, death panels etc. are very dangerous.
Yes it is. I got a little worried when I saw you responded because I thought you were going to accuse me of talking about nazis again. A video of the press release on YouTube has a lot of terrible comments calling the mother of the baby a selfish monster.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals