Air Pollution/Respiratory Issues

Davsey85

Curious if anyone may have tips for airpollution in the bay area near sacramento?

Supplements or other alternative therapy

I notice when temps drop below 55 i start
feeling congested and having white mucus coming out of the throat

When temps are above 60 and time spent in sun there is typically less malaise

I never had asthma problems since i moved out and was rxd a inhaler

Respiratory problems seem to be triggered by cold weather and environmental pollutants

Amazoniac

- Air pollution: An environmental factor contributing to intestinal disease

"There is quite a disparity in the amount of research examining the effects of air pollution on the well-studied respiratory system versus the poorly-studied intestinal system. This is despite the fact that the oral route accounts for much of the exposure to air pollutants as the pollutants contaminate both the food and water supply in significant amounts (Fig. 1).[9] Additionally, human studies have shown that all larger particles (> 6 μm) are quickly cleared from the lungs and transported to the intestinal tract by mucociliary clearance.[10–12] In this way, a large fraction of pollutants that are inhaled will be ingested and rapidly enter the intestine. Gaseous pollutants also relate with systemic inflammation, which may further impact on the intestine.[13] Therefore, although considerable research has gone into both systemic and respiratory effects of air pollutants, it is also important to examine the effects on the intestine due to their presence in the intestine and our limited knowledge of how pollutants exert their effects. Furthermore, current data suggests, as described [in this article], that there may be important effects of air pollutants on the gut and this subject is worth considering."​

P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals