Agonizing Excrusiating Sore Throat Pain - Help!

DMF

Doc put me on amoxicillin but the pain is unbearable especially when swallowing!
Lozenges useless, same as spray products.
I wish there was something I could spray down there to numb everything up till this thing clears. I also hate how these anti bio's effect me.
Not since I was a kid in the early 70's do I remember a bug to cause this much duress. Back then it was penicillin. Is strep that much nastier than before or is it me ? Is it strep?

MDH

During my last experience with strep, I would swallow cayenne pepper with raw honey (about 1/4 tsp cayenne and 1 tsp honey, roughly). After about 30 seconds of excruciating pain, the sore throat is gone for a quite a while. I would repeat as needed throughout the day (probably 3 to 4 times a day). The short term pain was worth the relief I would gain from it. Maybe even start with less the first couple of times because it can upset your stomach. There were a couple of times when I felt nauseous for a few minutes afterwards because I took too much on an empty stomach (eating food was like swallowing broken glass).

deetto

I used to get bad sore throats on and off my early adult years. In my case, I was deficient in Zinc, and supplementing helped to get rid of it. Also may need to take Vitamin A to prevent recurrence.

sunraiser

I had a similar situation (throat pain, but agony when swallowing) last year and gargling pure (extra virgin or unrefined, raw) coconut oil got rid of it after two days.

I did it a couple times a day for 5-10 min gargling sessions. Like really aggressive gargling if you can while tilting your head all the way back and leaning it side to side to ensure you cover all of your tonsils/throat. I occasionally swallowed a little but didn't generally.

Hopefully it'll work for you if you're able to try.

Vinny

Ive been suffering really bad sore throats all my life (tonsils scraped out in childhood)
What i found recently that helps is garlic wrapped up around my neck (if i dont go out of course)
Huge doses vit C made me human again durin this flu that i still recover from

Bluemachine

Ive been suffering really bad sore throats all my life (tonsils scraped out in childhood)
What i found recently that helps is garlic wrapped up around my neck (if i dont go out of course)
Huge doses vit C made me human again durin this flu that i still recover from
What kind of vitamin c were you using?

Vinny

Vinny

DrJ

Gargling with a salt water, baking soda and aspirin mixture can help. Google for the correct amounts.

Michael Mohn

Gargling with a salt water, baking soda and aspirin mixture can help. Google for the correct amounts.

I would second gargling with baking soda. Basophiles, similar to mast cells can release histamine in the throat and promote inflamation. Baking soda does calm down their activity. Endotoxins due to bacterial die off might be involved. Pregnenolone can antagonize endotoxins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom