Agmatine Is A Natural Amino Acid With Amazing Health Benefits

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Im not sure, 30 mins or an hour maybe? Also I have an another question: Do you think low estrogen can cause the symptoms I have mentioned above? (adrenaline symtpoms)
Highly unlikely. Estrogen itself can be highly stimulating.

Inaut

Just an anecdote:

I started taking agmatine again recently. 1gram twice daily.

Really notice a significant improvement in mood and social interaction at that dose. So many benefits and I think it’s quite safe ??

NewACC

Definitely not the same thing, but they're both very beneficial and will have overlapping properties. They'd probably synergize well.
Hans, I used to take it sublingually and caused severe ulcers in mouth, but it was ALMOST the same as combination of very low doses if dmt and lsd with slight cannabis effect

NewACC

It increases gut transit speed to such an extent that a larger oral dose can give diarrhea. This is a known side effect.

Try taking it subligually. This is my preferred ROA, and also might increase the effects. Can use a slightly smaller dose to get the same effect with sublingual.
I used to take it sublingually and caused severe ulcers in mouth, but still I think it was allergy to impurities in my product

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals