Aggression Is Caused By Low Oxidative Metabolism

Momado965

Thanks! Nice study to keep in mind especially in relation to cancer. PDK inhibitors are all the rage right now in an effort to activate PDH. The (in)famous drugs DCA is a PDK inhibitor and this is its main anti-cancer effect.

Thanks! Nice study to keep in mind especially in relation to cancer. PDK inhibitors are all the rage right now in an effort to activate PDH. The (in)famous drugs DCA is a PDK inhibitor and this is its main anti-cancer effect.

Your welcome. It is so funny. Can you imagine how baffled a keto low carb would react if he knew that fructose, which the whole keto cult thinks feeds cancer cells to metastasize, actually does the opposite.

Mukem

It has been conclusively shown that testosterone does NOT cause aggression, and neither does DHT. Estrogen is the cause of aggression and it matches well with the study since estrogen is great suppressor of oxidative metabolism.

Doesn't testosterone potentiate aggression? Where is the evidence that estrogen is the cause of aggression?

johnwester130

This makes obvious sense.

If your digestion, liver, kidneys, thyroid do not function, you will not be happy.

If you are not happy, you are tense and aggressive and afraid of life

JamesGatz

In my experience, aggression does seem to be some type of stress reaction from a non-ideal metabolism.

Whenever I'm aggressive, I become "emotionally insecure" if that makes sense, I am ready to fight a person for looking at me funny or something utterly ridiculous - I feel stressed out in a way - feels like im "looking" for conflict.

When my metabolism is high, my DHT is high, I'm WAY more chill/laid-back, a lot better with conversation and talking to people and people seem to like being around me and talking to me a lot more as well. I'm ready to defend myself in a conflict, but not looking for conflict. I'm a lot "mentally" stronger

korpesh

In my experience, aggression does seem to be some type of stress reaction from a non-ideal metabolism.

Whenever I'm aggressive, I become "emotionally insecure" if that makes sense, I am ready to fight a person for looking at me funny or something utterly ridiculous - I feel stressed out in a way - feels like im "looking" for conflict.

When my metabolism is high, my DHT is high, I'm WAY more chill/laid-back, a lot better with conversation and talking to people and people seem to like being around me and talking to me a lot more as well. I'm ready to defend myself in a conflict, but not looking for conflict. I'm a lot "mentally" stronger
Agree 100%

Marquis777

When my Dht is low I'll deal with conflict and hope the worst doesn't happen. But when my Dht is high I go into a conflict ready for the worst to happen. In ether case I try to avoid conflict but when my Dht is high I'm just not afraid of the worst outcome which tends to make me really calm and a luff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals