Ageing process is unstoppable, finds unprecedented study

B

Blaze

That being said, personal experience will not come until you believe it. This is due to The Law of Confusion, meant to protect your free will. As long as you believe in materialism, your experience will confirm it, just like people who believe they live in hostile world will find that the world confirms their belief.
You are probably correct............I guess that is the perspective I favor, material things I can perceive with my senses. Though I do endeavor to remain open to ideas and concepts that transcend the physical world, the metaphysical seems so unknowable that I become skeptical and tend to stick with what I can see touch taste feel and hear instead. But there is no other animal like us, that's for sure. Man is the only animal that contemplates and tries to reach out to the metaphysical world if it indeed exists and also our higher human concepts like art and poetry and music and love and religion and hopes and dreams do seem to me to have a quality that transcends the physical world.

We are also the only animal that worries about our mortality and nutrition and using the science of a Ray Peat diet to extend quality and length of life and to avoid suffering. My chickens and my half Huskie half wolf dog have no such human concerns and know how to simply enjoy existence free from the homo sapian need to find meaning in all this , and free from the darkness of fear and the vanity of unneccesary contemplation and reflection. Maybe in some ways they are better off than we humans are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hugh Johnson

You are probably correct............I guess that is the perspective I favor, material things I can perceive with my senses. Though I do endeavor to remain open to ideas and concepts that transcend the physical world, the metaphysical seems so unknowable that I become skeptical and tend to stick with what I can see touch taste feel and hear instead. But there is no other animal like us, that's for sure. Man is the only animal that contemplates and tries to reach out to the metaphysical world if it indeed exists and also our higher human concepts like art and poetry and music and love and religion and hopes and dreams do seem to me to have a quality that transcends the physical world.

We are also the only animal that worries about our mortality and nutrition and using the science of a Ray Peat diet to extend quality and length of life and to avoid suffering. My chickens and my half Huskie half wolf dog have no such human concerns and know how to simply enjoy existence free from the homo sapian need to find meaning in all this , and free from the darkness of fear and the vanity of unneccesary contemplation and reflection. Maybe in some ways they are better off than we humans are.
Every night you dream, and in that dream you can touch even though you have no hands, taste delicious food even though you have no tongue, make love even though you have neither a body nor a partner. There are limits to sense perceptions. And yes, humans do have the toughest job by far.

Missenger

you should actually be banned

who tf on a ray peat forum would even joke about taking serotonin boosting enslaving chemicals
A retarded merchant that wants to enslave people with poison parading it around as a panacea? You got plenty of those in the pharma industry. It's the kind of rhetoric they spout from the talmud, even if that's just a meme at this point with other 'races' copying the same mindset.

jnklheimer

A retarded merchant that wants to enslave people with poison parading it around as a panacea? You got plenty of those in the pharma industry. It's the kind of rhetoric they spout from the talmud, even if that's just a meme at this point with other 'races' copying the same mindset.
meds. take them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals