After All, Hair Is Mostly Genetics

sladerunner69

Half repper! :) I hope you meant wrist wraps, not straps!

We call them straps but yeah they are just to stabalize the wrist under supraphysiological weight and to provide safety. I think I can do about the same weight without the wraps but it is kind of shaky and not nearly as stable, and I would hate to jerk or twist by accident which could result in an injury.

Gl;itch.e

We call them straps but yeah they are just to stabalize the wrist under supraphysiological weight and to provide safety. I think I can do about the same weight without the wraps but it is kind of shaky and not nearly as stable, and I would hate to jerk or twist by accident which could result in an injury.
Yeah that's all good. Figured you meant wraps as straps wouldn't do much of anything but would be funny as **** to watch someone bench with them! :):

sladerunner69

Yeah that's all good. Figured you meant wraps as straps wouldn't do much of anything but would be funny as **** to watch someone bench with them! :)

I figurred you meant a bench shirt, or one of those elastic bands that pulls your arms inward? All of the bench press record holders are allowed to wear elastic shirts and bands or whatever, personally I think its inane and strange. Who cares if you can bench 405 with a special muscle shirt that acts like a tendon? If you can only bench 225 without it then you can only bench 225.

DKayJoe

I will always remember sitting through a psychology lecture where we were asked to analyse a picture of myozygotic twins (identical genome) and what struck me most was the skinner one had a receding hairline while the fit one did not. Only a picture I know but there is as much anecdotal evidence in this way to dispute genetic alopecia just as much as there is to support it. Not to mention the fact that just because a couple of guys on keto have amazing hairlines doesn't nessecarilly mean its genetics but merely that mpb is not as simple as we think and there is still alot of uncharted non-genetic territory to cover.

Sheik

Stress and neuroticism are heritable. Psychological issues can be enormously stressful, and are often invisible to an outside observer. It's easy to assume that a person is not stressed, and an apparently healthy person could be much more stressed overall than a "keto" person. I'm convinced hair loss is almost all stress.

Pulling two videos from people off the internet doesn't prove anything... you have no idea how much stress either of them are dealing with... the marathon runner is outside a lot.. did u know prolactin is inhibited when you are out in the light? did u know prolactin inhibits testosterone? there are so many more factors then diet alone.... you have to look at testosterone levels of balding men, look at their prolactin levels, their VITAMIN D levels, they are all off when someone is balding.. something is always off with people that are balding.. probably vitamin D is the biggest one

look at the first guys jaw line... it is razor sharp... you seriously think he has low testosterone.. umm no... are testosterone level "genetics", i dont think so.... testosterone gets created from thyroid, vitamin A, and cholesterol.... you can get all of those through your diet... hair loss, we dont even know the cause yet, ray says stress... you can be on a non peat diet and have low stress... it's when you become hypo and all your magnesium gone, you start dealing with problems....

sladerunner69

I will always remember sitting through a psychology lecture where we were asked to analyse a picture of myozygotic twins (identical genome) and what struck me most was the skinner one had a receding hairline while the fit one did not. Only a picture I know but there is as much anecdotal evidence in this way to dispute genetic alopecia just as much as there is to support it. Not to mention the fact that just because a couple of guys on keto have amazing hairlines doesn't nessecarilly mean its genetics but merely that mpb is not as simple as we think and there is still alot of uncharted non-genetic territory to cover.

metabolism is genetic though. Some people can eat whatever they want and drink every night and smoke and still have a decent metabolism. Most people cannot, and bald guys generally have lower pulses, are more nervous, and have jsut weak and poor metabolisms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals