Affordable technology thst has transformed your health

I'm.No.One

What lights did you use? Or the chicken lamp comes w the incandescent red light? Did you buy the lamps and the lights separate ? Sorry for the questions
Yeah I just use the little hood that's standard for it. I like them because they're meant for the heat they throw off.

ExCarnivore

While "transformed" might be a bit of an overstatement with this one, something I've readily observed tangible benefits from are the use of binural beats. While you can find plenty of free stuff online or even on Spotify, I've really enjoyed my membership to "Brain.fm" which sets the beats to actual music. They have a few "modes" that promote focus or relaxation, and there are a few others that I haven't implemented as much like sleep and guided/unguided meditations.

An annual subscription to this is just 50 USD, so I reckon that's pretty affordable for most. There's also a monthly option that's about 6 USD/month.

I've noticed the focus and relaxation to be really potent; but I chiefly utilise the relaxation music that is able to calm me right down if I'm ever feeling stressed. I also meditate daily and I've found I like to meditate to the relaxation music more than their own meditation tracks.

They do referral codes, so if this sounds like it'd be of interest to you shoot me a DM and I'll get back to you with one.

A

Adf

In terms of meditation software, the premium meditation called The Gateway Experience, by the Monroe Institute is the most powerful one I've ever used. Robert Monroe worked with Pat Price and Russell Targ to create this. Russell Targ is the most famous name of the trio, many people know him for his teachings of Remote Viewing.

It was studied by the C.I.A so some here may not trust it. It works, and it works extremely well. Even the C.I.A study suggests it does, though they don't know how. The gateway experience suggests that our entire reality is a hologram, or holographic universe. It teaches you tools and methods to enhance your meditation ability so once you've used it a few times, you technically don't need it anymore. However using the tracks is still great because they use hemi-sync, which is like binaural beats, two frequencies overlapping.

The tools in the Gateway Experience have many different functions.
- Patterning or manifesting
- Cultivating energy
- Storing energy in physical objects
- Shielding against unwanted bad energy
- Manipulating your energy to say, enhance your workouts
- Remote viewing
- OBE or Out of Body experience
etc.

Using this sort of cracked open the Matrix for me. Every day is non stop 'coincidences', synchronicities or 'patterns'.

hierundjetzt

In terms of meditation software, the premium meditation called The Gateway Experience, by the Monroe Institute is the most powerful one I've ever used. Robert Monroe worked with Pat Price and Russell Targ to create this. Russell Targ is the most famous name of the trio, many people know him for his teachings of Remote Viewing.

It was studied by the C.I.A so some here may not trust it. It works, and it works extremely well. Even the C.I.A study suggests it does, though they don't know how. The gateway experience suggests that our entire reality is a hologram, or holographic universe. It teaches you tools and methods to enhance your meditation ability so once you've used it a few times, you technically don't need it anymore. However using the tracks is still great because they use hemi-sync, which is like binaural beats, two frequencies overlapping.

The tools in the Gateway Experience have many different functions.
- Patterning or manifesting
- Cultivating energy
- Storing energy in physical objects
- Shielding against unwanted bad energy
- Manipulating your energy to say, enhance your workouts
- Remote viewing
- OBE or Out of Body experience
etc.

Using this sort of cracked open the Matrix for me. Every day is non stop 'coincidences', synchronicities or 'patterns'.
I have tried for awhile but really did not get anything out of it, except feeling relaxed afterwards.
How long did you use until it cracked open the matrix for you?

A

Adf

I have tried for awhile but really did not get anything out of it, except feeling relaxed afterwards.
How long did you use until it cracked open the matrix for you?

Hmm I'd say small cracks took only a couple weeks of daily usage, but after a couple of months of daily usage it made a large and seemingly permanent effect. I haven't used it for a good year or so and the effects haven't wavered. The tools like the energy bubble can be used while conscious which I still make use of, but I haven't touched the actual meditation for some time.

Daily usage was what made the difference. When I first used it, I only used it 2-3 times a week and it didn't do too much. I really noticed the cogs moving when using it every day. Also I found I couldn't use it early morning or late night, or I would just fall asleep. Middle of the day, or a time where you can remain conscious but put your body to sleep is when you should do it.

hierundjetzt

Hmm I'd say small cracks took only a couple weeks of daily usage, but after a couple of months of daily usage it made a large and seemingly permanent effect. I haven't used it for a good year or so and the effects haven't wavered. The tools like the energy bubble can be used while conscious which I still make use of, but I haven't touched the actual meditation for some time.

Daily usage was what made the difference. When I first used it, I only used it 2-3 times a week and it didn't do too much. I really noticed the cogs moving when using it every day. Also I found I couldn't use it early morning or late night, or I would just fall asleep. Middle of the day, or a time where you can remain conscious but put your body to sleep is when you should do it.
Yep, I usually fell partially or totally asleep when I used it late night. Thanks for the tip.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom