Advocatus Diaboli: The Anti-peat Framework

Lol you beat me to it on that one.

There are a few others there which I think are totally valid, or at least far more complicated than made out, and framed here as simply "wrong". High protein intake for example - if it's muscle meat sources high in methionine etc, then yes it will reduce health and life expectancy.

Poor people get grain,rich people get meat.Health and life expectancy is under direct control
of the consumption of meat and fish in a given society.Region Hong Kong,high iq,productivity,life expectancy.
Highest meat and fish consumption per capita in the World,700g/d.
Methionine-restriction seems worthy,but isnt feasible without proper foodengineering effort.

Cloudhands

The anti peat diet is Nun Amen Ra’s Age Inhibition Regime..the guy portrays himself as/ believes he’s a god and claims this is the only diet that will lead to a very lengthened lifespan. He seems like he knows what he is taking about but his approach instead of being absolutely right is absolutely wrong lol. The goal is to lower your metabolism as much as possible. He even says how it is not unreasonable for your temp to drop to 96 and that it is normal. Everything recommended is the opposite of peat. Caloric restriction, one meal a day with beans, soy milk, and a soy protein shake with supplements specifically targeted to lower metabolism (resverstrol, licorice, psyllium fiber, hibiscus tea, spirulina) as staples, and two exercise sessions a day ....... needless to say, worst diet I’ve ever tried, literally destroyed my health, ability to form coherent thoughts, could not conversatate with others without lips quivering ... I’m glad I found peat lol..
I did the AIR for 3 years, read all the books, and felt crazy. I was really mean and neurotic, started talking like the guy and acting like i was a god. The dude is a crazy ***hole but also a genius. He probably has napolean complex lol

I did the AIR for 3 years, read all the books, and felt crazy. I was really mean and neurotic, started talking like the guy and acting like i was a god. The dude is a crazy ***hole but also a genius. He probably has napolean complex lol

lol!!! i looked that dude up,he is completely,absolute Unit unhinged!! "eat vegan,onyl 1500kcal,train very,very much"..
..starvation!!!

Last edited:

Luann

I love this idea but don't like calling it anti-Peat, science is science no matter whose name it's under. I don't think Dr. Peat's feelings will be hurt : )

boris

That is a good exercise, one should go back to his previous ways of eating and see if things improve.

Now I doubt most people are really peat for real, take for example how most peatarians do not even drink milk, orange juice, etc, because they do not feel good on it.
So what is to eat peaty if you can only eat half peaty?
Maybe it means peat diet is something only certain people can do if we only are able to do 33% of it.

I don‘t think eating peaty means copying his diet. Peat avoids potatoes mostly because he is allergic to them, but not everyone is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals