Advise A Quality Thyroid Supplement In Italy (Europe)

LUH 3417

Very surprising, though I'm living in France, I never had any problems to get any synthetic thyroid from usual pharmacy neither NDT from farmacia legnani ( the price of the compounding and the shipping fees are high though ).
Most of my stack comes from Italy ( thyroid, injectable vitamin D ( Dibase ), Tyndallized probiotics ( Fermentix ), bacillus subtilis probiotic ( Enterogermina ), ect....). As for the pregnenolone ( as well as DHEA ), a very good quality one is made from a swiss based company : SOLBIA. I think that they can ship to Italy without any pb: Pregnenolone, migliora la concentrazione e la memoria
If you still have problem finding a reliable over the counter NDT that contains both T4 and T3, you can order thyroid ( bovine ) from Allergy Research Group at https://www.vitalabo.fr/allergy-research-group/thyroid. Bovine thyroid hormones'content often vary more than porcine thyroid ones from batch to batch ( since hormones in this product are not standardized like the ones you get through prescription like Armour, ERFA, etc... ) though. But you can get an idea of those from the quality control test results here: Thyroid Natural Glandular 100 Capsules
Hi. What benefit do you find from the enterogermina probiotics?

Wilfrid

Hi. What benefit do you find from the enterogermina probiotics?
For me, it's an unsurpassed product to stop any diarrhea at its onset. Plus, when I sense the beginning of any sign of disturbed, weak digestion or smelly poop, I often take up to three flasks for a day or two with Ray's carrot salad and / or cooked bamboo shoots and it's done.
Even when I'm symptoms free , I am using it once or twice a week as a substitute for a vitamin complex. Since this particular strain of spore forming bacteria is able to produce various vitamins in the intestine, in particular the group B vitamins.

LUH 3417

For me, it's an unsurpassed product to stop any diarrhea at its onset. Plus, when I sense the beginning of any sign of disturbed, weak digestion or smelly poop, I often take up to three flasks for a day or two with Ray's carrot salad and / or cooked bamboo shoots and it's done.
Even when I'm symptoms free , I am using it once or twice a week as a substitute of a vitamin complex. Since this particular strain of spore forming bacteria is able to produce various vitamins, in particular the group B vitamins.
Good to know. I bought a box off eBay for $20 but it’s a small supply and if I take it 3x a day I don’t think it’ll last more than 2 weeks. How much do you pay for yours? I see improvements in bloating and burping after meals, it’s only been a few days.

Wilfrid

I bought mine in Italy and I usually pay around 25 euros for this one:

ENTEROGERMINA 4 MILIARDI SOSPENSIONE ORALE 20 FLACONCINI X5ML

Wilfrid

Yes, it can be pricey especially if you have to buy it overseas but I think it can be found in some countries under a different brand name. Where are you living?
As for specific health issues like SIBO, it can takes time to see its therapeutic effects but I remember reading some studies comparing the B.Clausii strain as even better than antibiotics therapy in terms of efficacity and safety.

LUH 3417

Yes, it can be pricey especially if you have to buy it overseas but I think it can be found in some countries under a different brand name. Where are you living?
As for specific health issues like SIBO, it can takes time to see its therapeutic effects but I remember reading some studies comparing the B.Clausii strain as even better than antibiotics therapy in terms of efficacity and safety.
I’m in the Us.

OP
Ihor

Ihor

After all these delivery delays via corona, I finally received Liotir T3 drops from IBSA. Today I will start the reception and in a few days I will write about the first impressions.

Alexanders

I don't use thyroid until now.
Yes Solbia is very good, but from Swiss to Italy there's custom. In the past when i bought item forbidden in Italy (without medical prescription) they ended up blocked at the custom (for example happened with DHEA).
The only solutions for me is to buy DHEA from EU community, now i buy here:

Bio-Tech DHEA, 5 mg, 100 Kapseln

For Pregnenolone isn't a problem. I never tried to buy progesterone.
I don't know farmacia Legnani, I will try to contact in the future.
Solbia says that all their products are manufactured in France, so maybe they ship within EU? When reading on trustpilot people don’t seem to have problems with customs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals