Advice on my Thyroid Test Results?

staytuned

Would appreciate any input on the below results. This is without any thyroid supplementation and after a month or so of eating Peat-style. I am still consistently having temps around 97 and pulse around 60. Sleep is better, but was waking up middle of night w/stress response for awhile.

TSH
mIU/L 1.58

Triiodothyronine (T3, total)
ng/dL: 80

Free T3
pg/mL: 3.4

T-Uptake
% 36

Thyroxine (T4, total)
μg/dL: 6.2

Free T4
ng/dL: 1.3

Free Thyroxine Index
Index: 2.2

Reverse T3
ng/dL: 12

Thanks for the input!

paper_clips43

I am still a newbie here but from my experience what helped me sleep was drinking boiled grassfed milk with some salt and a tablspoon of gelatin with 1-2 tablespoons sugar. I sip, I digest milk better when I sip, on this in bed as I read next to a candle and I have been consistently sleeping through the night now.

Today is day 2 that I have been keeping a close eye on my calcium:phosphate ratio and making sure calcium is slightly higher than phosphate and I feel warmer with bigger veins. Something to think about maybe.

As far as your labs that would better be answered by someone much more experienced than me. It looks like your TSH is high though. Are you taking thyroid?

paper_clips43

I guess I should have read your post more carefully.
Another poster made a great point about how traditionally, as a species, we have been consuming thyroid.
So if you do not feel comfortable taking synthetic thyroid, maybe consider cooking thyroid into soups with animal necks.

OP
S

staytuned

paper_clips43 said:
I guess I should have read your post more carefully.
Another poster made a great point about how traditionally, as a species, we have been consuming thyroid.
So if you do not feel comfortable taking synthetic thyroid, maybe consider cooking thyroid into soups with animal necks.

Thanks for the input... I'll try the gelatin w/salt and sugar, I was just having ice cream or usually a glass of milk before bed.

As for thyroid, just started taking 1/4 pill of cynoplus per day... don't have any negative effects from it, although not sure I notice any positive ones either. I'm pretty solid on a Peat-style diet and have been for a little over a month -- I'm about to do some research into pregnenolone since estrogen still seems to be high.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals