Advice On How To Recover From Raloxifene

mousey12

How do you recover from taking raloxifene?

I took it for over 15 years for osteoporosis. Shortly after starting it I started having memory loss, foggy thinking and concentration problems, but of course my doctor never suggested raloxifene as the cause. The memory loss has grown in severity over the years. I also have major cognitive impairment. I’ve had many other problems over the years caused by raloxifene.

A naturopath doctor claimed that raloxifene had lowered my estrogen but I researched and found that raloxifene seems to raise levels of E2 in the brain. I have symptoms of estrogen dominance. A saliva test showed that my estrogen (E2) level was just above high. And my progesterone was level was low. My ratio of estrogen to progesterone is very low.

My saliva results:

Estradiol (Saliva) 1.9 H pg/mL 0.5-1.7 Postmenopausal (optimal 1.3-1.7)
Progesterone (Saliva) 30 pg/mL 12-100 Postmenopausal
Ratio: Pg/E2 (Saliva) 16 L Optimal: 100-500 when E2 1.3-3.3 pg/mL

Testosterone (Saliva) 30 pg/mL 16-55 (Age Dependent)
DHEAS (Saliva) 5.0 7.9 ng/mL 2-23 (Age Dependent)

Does anyone understand how raloxifene or S.E.R.M.S. affect the brain and what supplements I should take to help recover from taking it for so long?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts. I would truly appreciate any advice.

DaveFoster

I've cycled Ralox a couple times. Something to keep in mind is the elevations in beta-endorphin as well, so naltrexone may be helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals