Advice Needed: Breast Cancer

faisman

My sister has recently had surgery done to remove what was thought to be a 3cm fibrotic growth, but it has unfortunately been found to be cancerous. She has since had another surgery to 'clean up' the area and simultaneously test lymph nodes for any cancerous activity. 1 out of the 6 lymph nodes tested positive. All other scans have shown no cancerous activity in other parts of the body.

Doctors are now all recommending both chemo and radiation (as expected) and pushing for it to be done as soon as possible to be followed then by hormone therapy for around 5 years. Now although I am 100% sure this is not the way to go about it, I am also not in any way sure that what she is doing now is enough, and doubts along with refusing doctors orders makes it a bit daunting, a lot more for her than anyone.

Currently, she is taking:

High quality:
Vitamins ADEK
Vitamin E
B-complex
Niacinamide
Selenium (L-Selenomethionine)
CoQ10

2g (4 capsules) Tukey Tail mushroom daily
2g of aspirin daily
Baking soda/Molasses protocol

We also recently got Progest-E but she hasn't started (opinions on this would be helpful as well)

In terms of diet, low pufa of course, lower amounts of red meat, some emphasis on gelatin, liver, fruits and fruit juice.

Any insight/recommendation would be appreciated.

Last edited:

yerrag

Is she being xrayed or ctscanned? Suggest red light therapy to counter the effects. Better to mri or ultrasound.

OP
F

faisman

Is she being xrayed or ctscanned? Suggest red light therapy to counter the effects. Better to mri or ultrasound.
Yes I have already, and hopefully all the pro-metabolic stuff helped as well. It was just the ct-scan.

yerrag

Yes I have already, and hopefully all the pro-metabolic stuff helped as well. It was just the ct-scan.
I don't understand why they don't use mri. Must be because they just have to follow the cancer society's self-interested guidelines. But breast tissue isn't blocked by bones, and your sister can lay still for say 20 minutes while in the mri chamber.

OP
F

faisman

Dr. C

The mitochondria do not completly fail, espicially not in the area arround the tumor which seems to feed the tumor with more lactic acid:
Lactate Contribution to the Tumor Microenvironment: Mechanisms, Effects on Immune Cells and Therapeutic Relevance

So it is true cancer cells (and their coat) can still so (a little) FAO.

Still, the mitochondria of the tumor as well as the surrounding cells are more vunerable than normal ones. As the protocol I quouted is saying:

"Press disturbances produce chronic stress, while pulse disturbances produce acute stress on populations. It was only when both disturbances coincide that population reduction occurred."​

It is not going to work to "hunger" a tumor with fasting. But it is weakning malignant cells more than other cells that it can more easily hit by chemo, radiation, hyperbaric oxygen therapy and so on.

Most chemo kills tumor cells by ROS. But this often fails as ROS are produced in mitochondria and cancer tries to shut down mitochondria to lower ROS production. Still, they work a little. Therefore it is a goal to "recuscitate" the mitochondria to make them produce more ROS again. This is also why your sister should stop antioxidats as they prevent cancer cells to experience fully ROS load .

achillea

Advise her to not use wifi and if she uses a cell phone to keep it away from her breast and after use to at least put it in airplane mode. The breast is composed mostly of fat and water and reacts readily to radiation.

This will not eliminate the cancer but will be another rung on the ladder in a positive direction

OP
F

faisman

What hormone therapy are they pushing . Is she pre or post menopausal .

I just checked, Tamoxifin is what they are recommending. She is pre-menopausal and planning on having kids which is why they have also recommended ‘fertility preservation’

OP
F

faisman

Advise her to not use wifi and if she uses a cell phone to keep it away from her breast and after use to at least put it in airplane mode. The breast is composed mostly of fat and water and reacts readily to radiation.

This will not eliminate the cancer but will be another rung on the ladder in a positive direction
Thanks Achillea, makes sense

lampofred

I think Peat would recommend progesterone. Maybe bromocriptine also or at least a lot of extra salt/less water in the diet, because breast cancer is helped by things that reduce prolactin, such as salt, vitamin A, animal protein, and adequate trace minerals. Daily carrot salad as well to reduce estrogen/cortisol/inflammation and increase progesterone. Increasing zinc might also be protective.

OP
F

faisman

I think Peat would recommend progesterone. Maybe bromocriptine also or at least a lot of extra salt/less water in the diet, because breast cancer is helped by things that reduce prolactin, such as salt, vitamin A, animal protein, and adequate trace minerals. Daily carrot salad as well to reduce estrogen/cortisol/inflammation and increase progesterone. Increasing zinc might also be protective.
Yeah she’s gonna start with the Progest-E soon, as for the other stuff its basically all ticked. Thanks for this!

tara

There are lots of possible factors that might be helpful.
One simple one as just part of supportive general health is remember to keep the gut transit moving, to help keep wastes including excess estrogen being removed.
Simple tactics like raw carrot salad etc may be enough. If not, consider aged cascara sagrada from time to time.
Reducing endotoxin load may make it easier for the system to take care of itself. Not a treatment, just part of the support. I think this may be a situation where one could consider occasional use of activated charcoal - maybe once or twice a week, if there is a time it can be used that does not clash with important medicines and supplements.

I think if it were me, and I had the resources to pursue, I'd be looking further into Gerson approach and/or William Koch's methods. There are threads on both.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals