Advice for teen that is “peating”

P

Peatness

No vaccines. Approach your medical doctor with caution. Avoid x-rays, ct scans and contrast dyes. Be mindful of supplements. Read books (this helped me a lot), enjoy nature, and expose your skin to sunlight. Be kind.

mariantos

Be honest with yourself, live in harmony with your neighbor, appreciate the gift of life that has been given to you!

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Yeah definitely check out Hans men’s elite podcast and listen to the Danny roddy podcast with georgi and you will learn a lot.

mrchibbs

What advice do you have for a teen that is peating? Like things you wish you started as a teen, best foods or practices to incorporate,etc.

Depends on what your situation is, but basically:

- Enjoy yourself as much as possible. Practice sports, hang out with friends, have healthy sexual relationships, treat everybody well (don't be an ***hole or a bully) etc.
- Have a creative outlet, and apply yourself towards what your interests are.
- Get as much sunshine as you can, and supplement with vitamin D.
- Take low dose aspirin to counter low-grade inflammation.
- Eat liver regularly, along with eggs, shellfish because they provide essential nutrients to ensure optimal development.
- Drink milk, to provide protein, calcium, and many other things and prevent excess parathyroid.
- Avoid EMFs as much as possible, and make an effort to sleep at least 9-10h every night (for a teenager).

I'm sure I'm missing things, but that should be better than 99.99% of teenagers these days.

JamesGatz

My my it seems like MANY teenagers are joining this forum all of a sudden ... it's almost like people are shilling this forum on a certain website with the initals LM ? hm............ haha

My best advice to any teenager who comes across with website is everything said above but spend as much time as you can learning everything you can through the site ... RP and this site especially holds the answers to a lot

If you have not had your height spurt yet: Cyproheptadine and maybe a lot of brewers yeast for a week every 2 months (water extract)

OP
PeatandPotatoes
My my it seems like MANY teenagers are joining this forum all of a sudden ... it's almost like people are shilling this forum on a certain website with the initals LM ? hm............ haha

My best advice to any teenager who comes across with website is everything said above but spend as much time as you can learning everything you can through the site ... RP and this site especially holds the answers to a lot
Thanks for the feedback, I actually found Ray from this blog post by Carnivore Aurelius