bohogirl

7:14am - 97.9 degrees
10:45 am - 3 oranges
10:54 am - 96.8 degrees
11:07 am - 97.6 degrees
11:17 am - 98 degrees (feet cold)
11: 22 am - 2 eggs cooked in 1 tbsp coconut oil, 2 cooked dates
12:03 pm - 98.5 degrees
12:28 pm - smoothie, 1/2 cup kefir, frozen blueberries/cherries/strawberries/blackberries, 3 tbsp flax oil, 2 bananas
12:30 pm - 98 degrees
1:46 pm - 97.7 degrees
3:23 pm - 1 cup water
3:26 pm - 97.6 degrees
3:30 pm - baby aspirin
3:34 pm - 1 cup kefir, 5 strawberries, 1 banana, 1 oz pineapple, .6 oz chopped walnuts
5:11pm 4.1 oz beef liver, salad (mixed greens, red onions, tomatoes, chick peas, lemon, flax oil, salt, garlic, black pepper)
6:54 pm 1 cup water/antibiotic
8:00 pm chick peas

I did some circuit training for a short time today.

I don't know how accurate my times are because I forgot to log the specifics at the beginning of the day.

Cystic Acne
Left Side of Face
Underground bump by ear/sideburn area
Neck by ear and jawline
Cheek
Jawline (bumps, not sure if are bumps or keloid scars)

Above lip, flesh colored bump, was inflamed a week ago, now back to being flesh colored

Right Side of Face
Underground bump by ear/sideburn area
Two on jawline near chin, one underneath on neck
Under chin, white long bump

BrianF

27 years old and have been suffering with acne since my teenage years.
I've had acne sine a teenager and now in my 40s. Started a supplement which is D3 and K2. Skin so clear, a Eureaka moment.

OP
B

bohogirl

I've had acne sine a teenager and now in my 40s. Started a supplement which is D3 and K2. Skin so clear, a Eureaka moment.

What kind do you take and how much? Did you have cystic acne? Any food triggers?

BrianF

What kind do you take and how much? Did you have cystic acne? Any food triggers?
Dairy is often a trigger for me, but even without it, I would still get acne. Rarely cystic though.

I began taking treble dosing (or more) the daily recommended dose. With the dropper it's easy to drop more than you intended. I figured I've been deficient in these bits all my life so no harm. Four weeks in and I'm now doing one drop orally and one drop on my skin (wrist). I bought it on Amazon.co.uk by MaxX Labs vitamin D3 plus vitamin K2.

The K2 is MK7 instead of ML4 and apparently has a longer half life so more chance you can build up levels of it.

What can I say, it's made the difference to my skin.

OP
B

bohogirl

Dairy is often a trigger for me, but even without it, I would still get acne. Rarely cystic though.

I began taking treble dosing (or more) the daily recommended dose. With the dropper it's easy to drop more than you intended. I figured I've been deficient in these bits all my life so no harm. Four weeks in and I'm now doing one drop orally and one drop on my skin (wrist). I bought it on Amazon.co.uk by MaxX Labs vitamin D3 plus vitamin K2.

The K2 is MK7 instead of ML4 and apparently has a longer half life so more chance you can build up levels of it.

What can I say, it's made the difference to my skin.

can you have dairy while taking vitamin d and k without getting any acne?

BrianF

can you have dairy while taking vitamin d and k without getting any acne?
so far yes. I've actually consumed a lot of milk and cheese in the last week to ten days. I noticed a very small outbreak on tip of my nose but nothing beyond that. But I've also consumed liver so a boost of vitamin A also, which helps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals